Chat Clubs

~~ Kanjali Love Paradise 13 - IO ~~ - Page 10

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😭
This content was originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di, toothache... Thanks to Sudha di, who talked with me and made me comfortable regarding treatment...

Oh!!Oh!!  that can be very painful - my husband just got his tooth extracted bec earlier  he had been to another dentist who did not do a good job and some part of that tooth was still remaining and causing pain.

For temporary relief- clove oil may help but I would like to also know the treatment Sudha suggested for future.   Toothaches and headaches are really bad and painful...😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
I tried with clove oil but that doesnt work... Its my wisdom tooth which is almost damaged. No Root canal can be done. I have to remove only...

Same happened with me, I was in pain since Sunday and visited one dentist who gave me antibiotics and those were not working. I was feeling like hammer strokes on my brain.

Finally went to another dentist yesterday and got medicines changed. Feeling better now, but tomorrow have to go for x-ray and then on saturday for removal.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Darshu,

GM to you and everyone here.

Darshu Yes I think it is better to get that tooth extracted -  not that you would loose much wisdom with this loss😛

Jokes apart - no point keeping a dying tooth - root canal only prolongs its life to some extent but no point to it.  

Tc and keep us posted 

Your husband Pankaj will be  with you on the weekend so you will feel a lot better.😃
darshana23 thumbnail
yeah he is going to come this weekend and after having some pain killer I am feeling better... I was scared earlier to remove tooth due to pain I am going through. I had my own imagination, but Sudha di chatted with me yesterday and clarify most of the things... So I am feeling better...😳
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Hello Darshu🤗 kaisi hai??? hope the pain killers are working. spoke to one dentist friend of mine and he said the same as Juna. Root canal is only a temporary thing and removal is the best option. get the Xray done and have it removed. U will be fine😃
darshana23 thumbnail
Thanks di, obviously tooth condition is worst so I have to get it removed only...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Thanks di, obviously tooth condition is worst so I have to get it removed only...

Darshu u there??? busy ???
darshana23 thumbnail
Hi di, haan thoda thoda busy hoon aaj...
sudhalata1 thumbnail

Hi di, haan thoda thoda busy hoon aaj...

itne pain mein thi toh shud have taken leave Darshu. toothache generally gives a headache
darshana23 thumbnail
wo to hain... but I am fine now a bit... plus I have work...