Just Dance

India-Forums

Just Dance
Just Dance

What's happening people!? Care to read? (Page 2)

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Seraphic-

I suggest you should read my edited portion. In my entire post I'm only talking about eliminations, and not regarding hypes etc. Smile As far as the Swarali/Ankan thing is concerned, I think they were almost at par that day, both lacking dance and more high on emotion and drama. Anyone in or out that day, would've been the same thing. IMO, saving Ankan was a better idea, but of course, being saved first among the four danger contestants was definitely wrong. As Rajit was clearly the best among them!

Thanks ! I just read that portion,But honestly,that doesn't make any difference to my previous  post,Why.. I'm telling you,As you mentioned Swarali & Ankan both were at the same level that day as both of them had some nice concept but lacked dance but _! Swarali got comment that "it had lack of dancing" where Ankan got :It was so good that they wanted more" So if they were actually not bias (They could save Ankan) but yet atleast could give the honest judgement.Now why they saved him & why saving him was a better idea,Coz Ankan has been one of the tough & nicest performer of JD & choosing him over Swarali wasn't really wrong,afterall you cant lose a contestant who is great comparing to the other one,So here it proves that "previous performances does matter"

As for choosing Ankan 1st & Rajit last,See I really didn't think about that but you already said "thats the hype" When It comes to Ankan they do use their tricks :)

I agree with the choreography part. But that is a completely different issue. And I too feel that many contestants have suffered because of it at different points in the competition, and not just Rajit. Infact, I think Rajit and Ankan are the only two lucky ones who have never received poor choreography and always got good concepts! And correct me if I'm recalling wrong, but I think in the senior stages of this competition, the choreography issues have died down. It was only in the initial gala episodes, that we had to bear with this problem!

I agree when It comes to Rajit,Yes His concept & Dance were always great may be thats the reason he never had to come @ bottom 4,due to his dance or the choreo but poor Ankan got a lil unlucky here I'd say coz he had the capacity but yet due to lack of dance in some of the acts of his,fellow ended up giving ok-'Kinda done before by him performances.( Not his fault coz whatever given to him,he did perform well)
Umm if choreography was never a issue then why judges gives comment as such that "your performance lacks dance" Its just that from the celeb episode we are not hearing it,isn't it or Im being the OTT one here ?Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

There is no way I can say karan Khanna ,Surjeet Ankan are not good but If I watch the graph of the show,Yes Rajit definatly deserved to be in Top 2 Im not even fond of the word "3"

If you're talking about graph, IMHO, Karan and Surjit are at par, if not above, Rajit. Their graph has always been improving, and with every week they are just getting better and better. Smile

You got me all wrong hereEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.I didn't mean it from the improvement POV,From that way there is hardly anyone who can touch Karan.K & Surjeet,They did reaches the heights of improvement Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. & I was talking about the graph of all the contestant from the best to the weaker ones.Now Point to be noted- If they could save Ankan neglecting Swarali based on the fact that he's anyday better than her,Then Rajit toh always been one of the best,Isn't it?,KK & Sirji are there coz they have improved but he always given his best,then how come they are now choosing them over him? & how now the previous performances doesn't matter? Is this rule only take its place when it comes to  one contestant ?Isn't it a question which make you think atleast for once?
There are so many reality shows which gets the winner who are most improved but then again we all feel bad watching them as winner coz the best had to go out coz of public's poor voting & here coz of judges's judgement .

And I completely agree with the portions I have not quoted! Thumbs Up Thanks for replying!
[/QUOTE] You are wellcome.It had been nice discussing overall,Infact in whatever thread  I replied,I did liked the way discussion was going on :)
At last as you said the show is going to be end,as usual who will be the winner If its Karan or Surjeet,Few fans may feel good but honestly they wont be the true winner..Im not puting them down just stating a fact ..as for Ankan If he wins na then too it wont be that competitive,The real win is that when you get a "that good" competitor who matches up to you "neck to neck"
Baki all the dancers are/were awesome ,Im sure they will be giving nice performances but still it'll be lacking somewhere,Only time can make us wittness that ;)

Okey,I actually discussed everything & I really think nothing left for me to discuss about JD,anymore.Rajit- I want him to make it big not as a BG dancer,His talent worth more than that & Im sure he'll Make it big some fine day.:)

Enjoy the show :) & Thanks for the wonderful discussion thread.

Piya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmaldas-Seraphic-

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

^Tannistha-Is that you name? I guess yes.

YesSmile

I said again & I repeat Its just choreographer whose duty to give equal dance steps to the performer based on the form but if they doesn't do that how can one put the contestants @ fault..They just prove that they know whom they want as winner so they give them the acts (esp,on such stage when show is receiving its ends)acc to that.
Then How can JD the best show in the world when the judgement itself is so wrong & biased?& also its not about being dejected fans or winners fans side its just that Who find their fav (i'd use this term) in the finale they prefer to keep quite & dont pay attention be it a deserving one going out or not & When someone (which I did actually) Dont find as a veiwer that the deserving one geting what he deserves & speak againts it,one may call me "That contestant fan + so Im saying this..LOL

there is no end to to the loose ends, crappy choreography, poor judging on saturdays,extremely biased attitude at some contestants, I have been saying it from day one.  

& Honestly,More than the contestant HR got the limelight, Flim ka bhi promotion kar lia,Music video bhi launch kar lia,Fame bhi milla,TV pe debue bhi ho gaya. But the good contestant got what? - A lil more than "nothing"

well, atleast they stopped  the god of dance   phrase, god knows how many times it was repeated during the audition and each time i felt like killing them. nothing can be crappier than that.

Edit : Just notice..umm didn't get this bit,care to clarifyEmbarrassed

"

they have rated dancers more than they deserve only to realise oh what have we done and throw them out just when their confidence needed boosting. "

clarification:

quite a number of times they took dancers, right from beginning and pushed them through the levels without properly judging their potential, giving them high hopes and booting them out later. mayuri bhandari was given a direct HR bracelet for an average audition. to make up for that, she was booted out in grand audition when she actually did a difficult popping bit and a wonderful ballet turn, coz app she was too technical. trishala was pushed to top 21 and then booted out after she give a really good performance. Meher has been praised for doing same ol same ol bellydance every week, saved from eliminations and was booted out the day she did something different, i thought her elimination contemporary was really good, biggest example KSP. he was pushed through in tp13, praised for his brilliant kathak right from beginning instead of pushing him to work on his weak points and then booted out at a very convenient moment. yes his performance was not that good on his elimination day, but how can someone be selected on a grandaudition when they did not even perform? if i recall sharmistha fell sick and she was replaced by surjeet.

hope this helps

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Seraphic-

I couldn't agree with you more! Thumbs Up But I was just talking about the elimination thing. I don't think they have eliminated the wrong contestant since top 13. 

And about the top 21 selection, well it was a disaster! Couldn't believe my eyes when great dancers were being eliminated and trishala, of all contestants, got selected instead! Ouch Btw, in Taiyaari Jeet Ki, Farah once clearly stated, that few good dancers had not been chosen in top 21 just because they didnt have good personality / stage presence. And few had been selected for the same reason. Maybe, this is because the winner has to perform with Hrithik, and should look good with him. Confused But she did make it clear then that from now on their decisions would be purely dance-based.

As for Soumita, the less said the better LOL But I think the whole hype thing was just because the judges had to keep a girl, just for the sake of having a girl in the competition. And it was obvious that all JD girls were strictly average. So they didn't have alot of options, right? Tongue

you are right, eliminations were always right, although there can be question about choreography and intentionally giving the eliminated contestant weaker act etc etc but thats a whole different sections. I wish like did or dpl, atleast the lead choreographers came to the fore, we could have known what really happened  and the judges atleast could not rely on the chorepgraphy lacking point and talk straight to the chores.

good personality and stage presence? and the top 21 selected did? ankan is a fabulous energetic dancer with amazing technical skill, but really does he have any presence? saumita?kruti? abhas? only one with some presence was probably KSP, going y that they should have given him direct ticket to top3, he could have matched HR in looks and presence.

and what about grooming? we all know what contestants come in during audition and who gets out in the final? complete change , hair make up , sytle? remember shakti mohan? frizzy hair, non descript looks but amazing dance skills and look now glam she turned out to be. So that point is moot. remember Tv stars and even bw heroes and heroines. hritik , even in his pre KNPH days looked a normal ordinary person. he groomed himself and a team of hair, make up artists gets his looks right and thus we have the thing we see on screen.

keeping a girl in the competition? as i recall there was no end of suitable candidates in top 52. Its the judges fault they booted the good ones out. and saumita was no versatile genius, if she could do it, probably swarali can match her up too. swaralis ballet contemporary skills are just as good as her kathak skills her.

whatever, why are we even bothered with a crap of a show which has tobe closed weeks priror cozof poor performance?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-lunzaSahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
^ You just spoke my mind esp,To the reply of -Seraphic-post,Bang on *claps* ^ Yeah Thanks for the clarification ,I actually didn't get the line @ 1st..& lol so that was the reason why sir ji got into the competition? So "shurutai bhul"that should be the tagline of the show :S

@ HR - well the ,less I say better,There KKHH signature step annoy me,Shoild I add more..:S

LeadNitrate

-Seraphic- IF-Rockerz
-Seraphic-
-Seraphic-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

You got me all wrong hereEmbarrassedI didn't mean it from the improvement POV,From that way there is hardly anyone who can touch Karan.K & Surjeet,They did reaches the heights of improvement Clap & I was talking about the graph of all the contestant from the best to the weaker ones.Now Point to be noted- If they could save Ankan neglecting Swarali based on the fact that he's anyday better than her,Then Rajit toh always been one of the best,Isn't it?,KK & Sirji are there coz they have improved but he always given his best,then how come they are now choosing them over him? & how now the previous performances doesn't matter? Is this rule only take its place when it comes to  one contestant ?Isn't it a question which make you think atleast for once?
There are so many reality shows which gets the winner who are most improved but then again we all feel bad watching them as winner coz the best had to go out coz of public's poor voting & here coz of judges's judgement .

Ok your opinion is that if KK or Surjit win, they wouldn't be true winners and whenever they perform there's something missing in it. But in my opinion, I think the way they've improved and the kind of performances they've been delivering for quite a while now, they are completely and totally deserving of winning the title. especially Karan. He was a pretty good performer even in the initial phases of the show. I always thought him as the 'dark horse'. It's just that he wasn't getting hyped as much as Ankan and Rajit. And thats the difference between the three. With the kind of performances the guy has been giving one after the other the judges simply HAD to notice him Thumbs Up

P.S: The above mentioned is strictly my opinion, you don't have to agree with it. So lets just agree to disagree.  Hug 

lunzaSahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
^ Karan Khanna definitely improved more than anyone but I was talking about How it feels when you see When someone better than him geting eliminated :)+
Hype & Rajit..Umm,I thought what happened with him is the same happened with Mayuresh in DID?He is best no doubt but probably got the least limelight,He performed,Judges appreciated & then they dumped it.He got the comments which he deserved,Ankan well,already said what was the difference in comment..
Anyway as you said ,lets agree to the disagree :) So hard feelings
Hug

-Seraphic-

phadukaran Senior Member
phadukaran
phadukaran

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
what I want to know, is that Just dance, and it's team have played with Viewers emotions, as they have shot most of the episodes way in advance, not knowing that some of the contestants would leave behind some fanatic Fans.  

Coming to judges being biased, well, they were and are.  Ankan and Abhash both performed their style, even when they were to perform other styles.  And whenever they were in bottom, again they performed same style with same stretching of their arms, and around their body, and doing cartwheels, and all.  I thought this show was "world of dance" then how come judges didn't ask them to perform variety of styles, instead of repeating same stuff every week.  And instead of praising, and supporting those who tried different styles then theirs, got eliminated, so in other words, Contestants should stay safe in their zone, and not take risk. 

When you want to compare this show to world arena, they judgements also needs to be top class.  

-Seraphic-SahiPakdeHai.

ur_cheri Newbie
ur_cheri
ur_cheri

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I think its one's view as i like ankan much but rajit was not bad. I would be happy if aabhas was in final but a kind of proudness was seen in him and also he was not versatile. Likewise I didn't like karan and surjit before so it was surprise to see them not eliminated but later I realised that they have made a huge growth. So I personally believe that its the perception n the desire we have otherwise all 3 judges hav gud knowledge about dance and they can make though not 100% fair but near to fair decision.

-Seraphic-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Just Dance Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index