Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

Preeto should resiprocate to Rajbeer's feelings ?

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
After seeing the new Promo

I want to ask viewers whether Preeto should resiprocate to Rajbeer's feelings or she may take  some more time to express it.openly to him.

There is one thing it came to my mind , may be  Preeto   does n't  even know herself  that  she is in love with Rajbeer as she has   grown up like a boy. She is always interact with girls  more than boys except pankaj

When slowly she interact with Rajbber she may   realise the feelings of Rajbeer  towards her
Question

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985Lavarnia

nikhilageet IF-Dazzler
nikhilageet
nikhilageet

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hi Anasuya Smile. well i think she will in her heart of heart reciprocate but will keep quiet about it as she is aware of the huge responsibilities . But slowly Rajbeer will definately win her over with his steadfast love and patience I am sureBig smile
br200910 IF-Rockerz
br200910
br200910

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
 Ya Preeto more responsibilities but  iska matlab ye nahi ki aap apne life na dekhoShocked coz Rajbeer  ko sab pata hai ki preeto ki kya faraz hai so Rajbeer tru love preeto & preeto's all responsibilities also...Thumbs Up so preeto ko vi Rajbeer ki love ko manna parega...Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index