Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Preeto should resiprocate to Rajbeer's feelings ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
After seeing the new Promo

I want to ask viewers whether Preeto should resiprocate to Rajbeer's feelings or she may take  some more time to express it.openly to him.

There is one thing it came to my mind , may be  Preeto   does n't  even know herself  that  she is in love with Rajbeer as she has   grown up like a boy. She is always interact with girls  more than boys except pankaj

When slowly she interact with Rajbber she may   realise the feelings of Rajbeer  towards her
Question

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985Lavarnia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preeto should resiprocate to Rajbeer's feelings ?" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Hi Anasuya Smile. well i think she will in her heart of heart reciprocate but will keep quiet about it as she is aware of the huge responsibilities . But slowly Rajbeer will definately win her over with his steadfast love and patience I am sureBig smile

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
 Ya Preeto more responsibilities but  iska matlab ye nahi ki aap apne life na dekhoShocked coz Rajbeer  ko sab pata hai ki preeto ki kya faraz hai so Rajbeer tru love preeto & preeto's all responsibilities also...Thumbs Up so preeto ko vi Rajbeer ki love ko manna parega...Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.