CID

STORY CONTEST - 5 (RESULTS ON PAGE 26) (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 31

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

My doubt was - when that screen was closed, how and why did some one in another screen shout 'bomb bomb'? I may have missed something...

nahi DII... shayed last part aap say miss ho gaya ho... cz main nay us mein clear ker diya tha kay LIFT OPERATOR ko LAASH us SCREEN say mil gayii thi... aur usi nay wahan darwazay matalb SCREEN 5 kay door kay sath aash daal dii thi... ander ki taraf... matlab darwaza khulta aur laash nazar aa jati... as us screen per kaam chala raha tha tou LOFT MAN aasani say move ker sakta tha aur CHAANNDU us store room say nikal aaya tha.. khud hee...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "STORY CONTEST - 5 (RESULTS ON PAGE 26) (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Ok...this was confusing in the beginning...maybe a line or two to clarify it would have been better.
And sorry, I just couldn't read the last part...maine bataaya na...I am tired of OTT stuff esp after the Goa disaster.
That's why I stuck to pure khoon story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadada

gadhadada

Coolbie

gadhadada

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Ok...this was confusing in the beginning...maybe a line or two to clarify it would have been better.
And sorry, I just couldn't read the last part...maine bataaya na...I am tired of OTT stuff esp after the Goa disaster.
That's why I stuck to pure khoon story.

ohhh yes... i slipped it from my mind... khair itna hee parh liya... meant U are a BRAVE PERSONLOLLOL

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Come on everyone...discuss other stories.

Any clarifications you want from someone...anything you didn't understand...please shoot questions at anyone.

Edited by visrom - 04 October 2011 at 3:11am

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Vis basically it's just you and me here ... LOL ... no other writer online abhim LOL

btw I forgot to mention in my review ... I liked the way you posted the pics of that gun to show how it seemed like a bhoot and all ... agar sirf padhte toh shayad yeh impact nahi hotha jitna pic ke wajah se hua hai !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadasunnyp1414visrom

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I was trying very hard to explain in words...spent a lot of time on it...then decided to explain with pics...after all episode dekhte toh pics hote na...?

Managed to get a gun from somewhere (don't ask me details...heee hee) and shot a few pics with my mobile. Took some time to get it right.

Thanks for having noticed it...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStargadhadadaKhotaSikaShreyasunnyp1414

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Exactly. It's just better to show with pics rather than try to explain. You know the pics reminded me a lot of something that Dr. Salunkhe would do to show the connection.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_cid_shreya

Exactly. It's just better to show with pics rather than try to explain. You know the pics reminded me a lot of something that Dr. Salunkhe would do to show the connection.
Sorry...reminded you of what?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top