STORY CONTEST - 5 (RESULTS ON PAGE 26) - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
😆 ... hee hee no issues ...

I personally enjoyed a lot while writing this story ... it's got a hatke theme ... it was tough imagining duo in some scene ... I would imagine Abhijeet tease Daya and break out laughing 😆 . It's an ok attempt according to me ... but to be frank .. I've written very few stories ... but jitne likhe hai ... unmein se mujhe yeh bahut pasand hai !!! I tried writing something I always even avoided to think of ,,, Thinking that I have to make Daya go through yet another heartbreak ... Imagining how many gaalis Vis's maid would've given me if this had come up as an episode 😆 so it was fun ... a hatke experience !!
Well thanks for yummy treat Astonish and Vis.  I came here earlier in the day but couldn't post  reply at that time.

I was reading and found many said that writer of Daya ek Qatil didn't reveal etc but I revealed on Day voting was closed when I posted reviews and I  missed review of Story No. 7. 😕. Anyways by now everyone must have known but still if someone still wondering who is writer of Story No. 7 its me.
Awesome treat, Visrom!!! ðŸ˜ƒ
Thanx a lot Astonish & Visrom for the yummy treat ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

A very tasty treat Astonish.
I read my own story after writing ... today ... after such a long time !! 😆
Originally posted by visrom

Pata nahi kyun aap ka naam post hi nahi huya...IF ne aap ka naam cut hi kar diya.

A very tasty breakfast Vis.
I got just a few crumbs of a few dishes and all were my favourites.😭
No probs. The treat was still v v tasty visrom. Thank you.😉