CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

STORY CONTEST - 5 (RESULTS ON PAGE 26) (Page 12)

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
First of all extremely sorry to all of you...i didn't read the stories as i cant get any time till now...sorry again but i read all reviews of all stories & i felt that everyone had done very good job at least far better than original...i will read all the stories later & pm to the writer that how it is...
My story is Manav bomb...i have lots of ideas but dnt have such time for writing...as everyone said it is short & the motive is very silly...i know that LOL but last time kuch motive yaad nehin aaya...drop nehin kar sakti thi isliye just write that...Smile
Thanx for the reviews Smile

Edited by debasree04 - 05 October 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioDemonStarBhavanabvisromgadhadada

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Hehehehe ... we IFians love rackets too !!! Many had some or the other kkind of a racket being revealed !!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

debasree04

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Will try to announce the results around 3PM IST tomorrow. Hope you all can come online at that time. Please discuss about all stories...because once the results come, people lose interest.

Edited by visrom - 04 October 2011 at 11:03pm
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Vis... In my story... I couldnt avoid using real names of places... As i had to build a roadmap based on poem... Actually... The other way... Tongue I wrote a poem and then after that i built a roadmap...so the real names of the places and the whole mumbai is crowded... So... No use changing the route LOL and the incidents which happened at those places are to some extent true...

Well... I knew someone would bring this point... Thats why i put a dialog by the hijacker telling acp not to try to attack if the bus stops somewhere...else he will blast the bomb...

And ... There is a dialog by acp where he says that from his style of talking he knows that the person is not a terrorist...and daya sir tells that he will not blast the bomb till he completes what he has planned...

You see... There is a also a point where acp sir tries to convinvc him...after talking to his kids... But if he gets convinced... Toh ...how will i add the dhoom factor Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarBhavanabvisrom

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Nice reviews, everyone! Big smile

I guess mine is one of the easiest to guess too. Anyway, to Davy Jones' locker with the secrecy now. Tongue LOL Thanks for the constructive feedback, I shall definitely do my best to keep these points in mind the next time around. Wanted to mention that I like to experiment as I go along, and therefore I deliberately focused more on action than investigation for this one. Perhaps because I had experienced that horrid terrorist mission from Modern Warfare 2, this was meant to serve as an insight into what the police and military go through to protect the lives of innocents.

For anyone interested, here's a bit more gyaan from the research I did for the story, mostly taken from Wikihow (uploading because it's too long to post here) - http://www.4shared.com/document/6YVx9hdZ/sc5_notes.html

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabastonishvisrom

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
wow, debashree wrote Manav BombBig smile !! dis means i hv guessed 3 writers correctly till now !! Dancing

debasree04

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
So that leaves out one or two out of which mine is easy to guess LOL Tongue

Ravi ... so I did manage to guess yours correctly Tongue

Everyone seems to have done some research and put in hardwork for creating stuff for the story !!!! Good yaar Big smile ... mine was a mish mash of old epis ... and maybe some movie scenes LOL Tongue
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
hmm, dat means, Nanhe Detectives was done by Ravi & Daya ek Qatil was done by Bhavna !! ok..but i thot dat Nanhe Detectives had been done by bhavna !!

@ ravi :

in one of d previous story contest, i read a story called " The Riddle of the Black
Fang " . till date , it is one of my favourite stories read on IF along wid another story. so i want to ask u, " did u write dat story "??

DemonStar

Go to top