STORY CONTEST - 5 (RESULTS ON PAGE 26) - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
That's what...I was upset with it...and I thought maybe I couldn't see that one little HPSMT dialogue because I was not concentrating.
hehehe so finally the thing is you missed nothing ... remember I had asked once ... would everyone dislike if I ended with Daya having a heartbreak ??
Hehehe

Now I had an option I could've killed ff Ansha or have a heartbreak to make things 'real' ... now mandap pe Ansha dying ... it would've turned as a Karan Johar,Ekta,Yash Raj merger !!! and to be frank I can't go ottier than this so chose the latter 😆
Originally posted by Bhavanab

it would've turned as a Karan Johar,Ekta,Yash Raj merger !!! and to be frank I can't go ottier than this so chose the latter 😆
eeekkksss...NO!!! Or maybe she has a terminal disease...🤣Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
So you think Daya wouldn't get married to someone he loves because she has some terminal disease ??? then I've to send her to hospital bed and write a BG song peeche ... 😆 ...
ohhh myyy goooD... cant imagine the duo getting married !!!!! their better as bachelors!!!!

lolzzz... BG music ...hospital scenes n flashbak to the good old times 'they' had... aaa... kabhi khushi kabhi gham... na juda honge hum kabhi khushi kabhi gam... ðŸ˜†

i'll die with tears in eyes!!!!! tears of laughter!!!!
Well if that's the case you should have imagined the torture I went through while writing Daya ki Dulhann ... I used to write something ... imagine and brek out into laughter 😆 ... I Even read some FFs for ideas !!!
Originally posted by shalini.cid

lolzzz... BG music ...hospital scenes n flashbak to the good old times 'they' had... aaa... kabhi khushi kabhi gham... na juda honge hum kabhi khushi kabhi gam... ðŸ˜†

i'll die with tears in eyes!!!!! tears of laughter!!!!
Ok...here goes.

Daya: Abhijeet...main tumse kuch kehna chahta hoon.

Abhijeet: Bohot serious lag rahe ho...koi problem hai?

Daya: Main...shaadi karne wala hoon.

Abhijeet: Arey waah, yeh toh khushi ki baat hai...lekin tum itne udaaas kyon ho?

Daya: Actually Ansha ko brain tumour hai...aur uski aakhri ichcha hai ki main usse shaadi karoon.

And then there's a marriage. Daya looking 'sadly' happy, Abhijeet looking happy but occassionally diappearing to rest room and wiping his tears.

The marriage happens, Daya puts Sindoor and immediately she faints.

Daya picks her up and rushes to the hospital.

Doc performs operation. Freddie starts praying. Daya sits outside and cries...Abhijeet consoles him...the light outside the operation theatre goes off and the doc comes out.

Daya: Kaisi hai Ansha

Doc: I am sorry, Ansha last stage mein hai woh bach nahin sakti

Daya: Kaise doc hai aap kya kar rahe the andar...

The entire CID team enters the ICU. Ansha looks at Daya and smiles. Then they show flashes of her sweet memories...in Rizwi college where Daya was going to a class and she saw him for the first time.

The first time she missed a class and Daya lent her his notes

The farewell party night when they danced together.

When he got selected into CID...she gave him a 9 stoned ring as gift.

When he proposed to her...

When he came to know of her disease, yet bravely decided to marry her...

And the machine goes peeep...and she dies.

Can it get more OTT?🤢
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
and the music ... "Jaane Nahin ... Denge Tujhe ... Jaane Tujhe ... Denge Nahin Hum"
and then Daya walking alone on the road ... wind and dry leaves ...
and the song "Tere bin ... kaise jiya .. kaise jiya tere bin" ... and then Abhijeet comes to him saying "Daya ... yaar himmat mat haaro mere bhai ... kisike jaane se zindagi nahin rukti hai ... zindagi toh chalti rehti hai" ... main hoon tumhaara dost ... tumhaara bhai ... ACP sir ... tumhaare pitha jaise hai /... agar Ansha ke dukh mein tumhe kuch ho gaya toh humaara kya hoga ??? 😆 🤢

Cool ... I can write OTTier stuff !!! 🤣
🤣

Awesome Vis... And i love the background music...
Daya sir is sadly happy 🤣

Hey...how about...shaadi pakki hothe hi ... a sad item song by daya sir... Dil mein mere hai darde disco 😛
Daya sitting unshaven alone in his house, staring at Ansha's photo and Abhijeet comes in.

Abhijeet: Daya, bureau chalo

Daya: Nahin Abhijeet, mujhe jeene ke liye kuch baaki nahin reh gaya hai...

Abhijeet: tum isi tarah apne pichle zindagi ke baare mein sochte rahoge toh tumhare aage ki zindagi ka kya hoga?

Daya: Abhijeet tum ACP sir ka dialogue copy kar rahe ho.

Abhijeet: haan, mujhe aur koi senti dialogue bolna nahin aata.

A faint smile comes to Daya's face.

Daya: Tum kabhi nahin sudhroge.

Abhijeet: Yeh nahin toh koi aur sahi...

And Daya gets up and walks into the bureau in style.