STORY CONTEST - 5 (RESULTS ON PAGE 26) - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
yes ... I agree ... I had mentioned the Nariyal guy saying woh Rizwain ke saath kahiin gaya ... had also mentioned goli being fired from near the tree and hitting him from behind ... and Ansha's bracelet ka hissa being found near the tree to indicate she's the khooni ... and Rizwain being the other guy in terms of height and also his presence in Ansha's place and he leaving hurriedly !!!

But was my story so confusing ki patha hi na chale that it wasn't a drama ... and for Daya it was real till the last scene ?? 😕
Bhavs... In your story i found wierd... That duo dont doubt ansha even when they find her bracelet near the tree... They think she is being trapped...
Hmm... There is a possibility that she might be trapped... But..ek baar bhi doubt nahi aaya is unlike cid
Well... From daya sir's perspective ansha looked totally real and not a naatak but then... Ithe suspense was was she really being trapped or was she a culprit...

@Vis: yeah...writing a story is tougher than showing it... It took me so much of time to think how to show the stunts... I mean tell the stunts... The invrstigation... The radio all in parallel... It was like doing the work of both the diector and the story writer
Ohh...did i miss the real answer. . The story wasnt confusing bhavs... Only a few points here and there were tough to relate by reading... If we could see... Then we know who is who ...

Well... Did the writer of daya ek quatil reveal themselves???;
Originally posted by astonish

@Vis: yeah...writing a story is tougher than showing it... It took me so much of time to think how to show the stunts... I mean tell the stunts... The invrstigation... The radio all in parallel... It was like doing the work of both the diector and the story writer
But you did a great job Astonish...there was absolutely no confusion. I could see it happening. 👏
it's not that they had no doubt ... Abhijeet was defending Ansha in Daya's presence because he felt she can't be blamed without any proof ... keeping in mind Daya loved her ... on the other hand when talking to ACP sir ... ACP sir was not like shaq nahi aaya ... he says "kya patha phasaa nahi usine galti ki ho" and Abhijeet says "Ho bhi saktha hai sir" ... the dialogues changed according to situation.

what I asked was ... someone said it was a drama afterall ... but there wasn't any drama from CID side ... did I fail to explain that ??? maybe I did ... chodo :)
Originally posted by astonish

Well... Did the writer of daya ek quatil reveal themselves???;
Come on...you are CIDans...the others have all revealed themselves...now you can guess.

The writers are

GD, Astonish, Bhav, Sunny, Demonstar, Polly/Padmprya/(another person together), Debasree, Shreya, Visrom.

Originally posted by Bhavanab

what I asked was ... someone said it was a drama afterall ... but there wasn't any drama from CID side ... did I fail to explain that ??? maybe I did ... chodo :)
I was confused...I just couldn't believe that you would write a story where Daya was really in love. 🤣 I convinced myelf that this was a drama.Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
h c'mon ... why can't Daya be in love ... I didn't want the love to be a drama ... and so he had to have a betrayal ... he's had the maximum betrayals ... one more added from mu side 😆

hehehe you're underestimating my talent Vis ... it's not that I can't write love stories on our officers 😳
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
No no...he can be in love...but I didn't expect that you would really write one and let it end in a heartbreak yet again for him. I thought - maybe I missed that part which was a drama. I was shocked and upset and sad for him.
That was what it had to be ... a sad ending ... with a heartbreak ... I didn't want anything to be a drama 😛 ... if it was then the first scene would've been a drama ... those interactions would've been fake ... Nopes ... I wanted things to be real ... and for real I couldn't have Daya actually turning from a bachelor to married so had to end it with a heartbreak !!