Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I had put a few questions in the reviews for daya ke dulhan and daya ek.quatil...
No one answered... I know one writer for sure... Donno the other
Waiting for the answers to the confusing points in the case
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So please clarify doubts...tomorrow this time we'll have the results ceremony.
😛

visrom thumbnail
I wonder why 7 people have used bomb-centric cases...it seems to be a very popular theme. 😆 Next time we hold a contest, we'll say there should be no bomb-oriented theme.

I am already getting some ideas 😈...will hold one in Dec-Jan if you are all ok with it. Last year too we had one in Jan and I couldn't participate.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heheheh ab kya chipaana ... the story with no research .. aka Daya Ki Dulhann is mine 😛

I didn't want to attempt this ... but I had written 50% of the story so finished the rest ... in 5 hrs 😛 ... toh uske anusaar toh theek hi likha hai 😆

Ravi I know you might have guessed mine 😛
astonish thumbnail
Bhavs... I missed the K factor in your story... I wish you hadnt edited of all the drama which were telling about in the beginning of the story contest 😆
Bhavanab thumbnail
hehehe that drama was pre 2nd visit effect and the product was post meet effect 😆 ... I found the original a bit stupid to speak actually ... the marriage stuff and the whole ceremony happening and calling it a drama ... but then I realised yeh sab likhna  mere bas ki baat nahi ... the first duo scene and the scene at Ansha's place or whatever chote mote leg puling scenes .. bahut papad belne pade likhne ke liye 😆

I wanted to leave this story but had no time to start another one so proceeded with this.

@astonish ... hehehehe this was the drama i was speaking off ... yeh bhi mujhe OTT drama laga 😛
Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
I wonder if you would have ever dared to write Abhijeet ki Dulhann ka raaz..
Bhavanab thumbnail
Ok I'll clear your doubts astonish ... yeah my story had some confusions !!

The guy who met Ravlish was Rizwain ... and Rizwain was seen by the Nariyal guy and as I wrote Ravlish went with the Nariyal guy.

Ansha was the one standing under the tree who shot the Nariyal guy aka Ravlish ... from behind when Ravlish was talking to Rizwain. And Rizwain was the guy who pulled him and left him near the tree.

Salunkhe tells the person who shot Rizwain was shorter than him while the one who pulled him to the tree was taller. 😊

@Vis ... don't you give FW any ideas !!!! I'll kill them if they make one such epi ,... but yeah maybe I can try 😛

It woud get worse than OTT with my emotions involved too 😆

Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Hmm... Nice... When a case is aired... We can see who is who... Yahaan toh likhna padtha hai na...
It wasnt that clear in the story as you explained just now... May be shortage of time 😊
visrom thumbnail
Writing a story is much more difficult than making an episode or movie.
By reading one's words, the other person has to be able to form a picture before their eyes.

It's always tough. I came to know when struggling with the diffraction part. I had to post pics...I even took someone's suggestion (another participant) for this part. 😆 I wrote it in words and tried to see if s/he was understanding...by looking at the response I realised that it's really tough to explain with words, so went to pics.