Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

new promo anand die (Page 3)

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

OuchOuchohhh noooOuch.

Saurabh says further about the track, "I really have no clue about the further track but I was told initially that my track might end in future. But now the discussions are going in a different route.Confused So will have to wait and watch."

i thought they have changed the story line. don't know why but i still have some hope that anand will not be bumped off but will be shown in coma so that there will be scope for the character to come againWinkLOL

Yes Story line is very Much changed..For me Story is changed after its start,,,first they have to cleared abt Kunal Character..Instead of doing that they start Anand Siddhi love story...
And Now It seems that story is abt Anand and Siddhi ..What is This,..Story is going onn this Track and Now Climax abt the love story...ConfusedConfusedConfused 
Many of my frends are saying that They are confused after watchng first 5 to 10 episodes..and Thats y they left the show OuchOuch.They are Not wrong abt the Confusion..bcz still we all THE REGULAR WATCHER of the SHOW are Confused!ConfusedConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

neeme IF-Stunnerz
neeme
neeme

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akiz

but i think siddhi will die acc to promo
Yes, From the Promo its looking that Not Anand But Siddhi will die..ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Fawadilicious Goldie
Fawadilicious
Fawadilicious

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
dont really have anything to say..y ekta y u r doing this...dont want anand to die...plz keep him alive...its such a sweet character

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-sitakshiineeme

sitakshii IF-Stunnerz
sitakshii
sitakshii

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
it was anands dream but sumthing bad gonna happen as Anands dream hinting that ...dunno what will happen but today the episode ended on a very important note now eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missmalika-sahasra-shumi.

inchristalone12 Newbie
inchristalone12
inchristalone12

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I agree, though we saw in Today's episode it was just a dream.  I believe Anand is going to die and Siddi will end up marrying Kunal.  I really liked Anand and Siddi jodi, but they seem too perfect for each other for a drama.  I pretty sure, Anand will die trying to protect Siddi and Kunal will blame Siddi for his brother' s death.  What do you guys think?
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by inchristalone12

I agree, though we saw in Today's episode it was just a dream.  I believe Anand is going to die and Siddi will end up marrying Kunal.  I really liked Anand and Siddi jodi, but they seem too perfect for each other for a drama.  I pretty sure, Anand will die trying to protect Siddi and Kunal will blame Siddi for his brother' s death.  What do you guys think?
true to cetain extant but i don't think kunal will blame siddi for anand's death if he does so, he will never marry her ConfusedConfused

Edited by shumi. - 19 September 2011 at 3:37pm
starasdf IF-Dazzler
starasdf
starasdf

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_jaan

guys just saw new promo of parichay . in the promo anand and siddhi walking on the road wearing shaadi clothes then siddhi take auto and anand standing then suddenly blast happen .

i think anand will die .

Woahh that is a fast ending to Anand's character, i diddnt think it was so soon. Awn I wish he diddnt have to die but it was comming I guess. The show is going to be missing a part after that cause they all make a whole.

StarStar
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I used to watch b'coz saurabh only now he is only dieing.
I think they are copying from KDMHMD

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index