Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

LoveTVShows

IF-Dazzler

LoveTVShows

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
guys just saw new promo of parichay . in the promo anand and siddhi walking on the road wearing shaadi clothes then siddhi take auto and anand standing then suddenly blast happen .

i think anand will die .

Edited by my_jaan - 19 September 2011 at 1:48am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanadivra4Saee.TaiimShaiqMadihaCuty16ZaykebazzAnanyaKevastarasdf-sahasra--Nightingale-Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo anand die" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Ohhh no... :((((
no more saying

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i am yet to catch 2 weeks ka episode , will wait till this weekend and if this happens , off with this show , no wasting time on this 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Oh so that is going to happen ..It was our thinking from the start of the show..
What is This..???? I was thinking that the way Siddhi and kunal are Fighting with each other. i think Ekta is planning to show Both as a couple in the show ..Bcz that is basic Theme wo Ekta Love stories.First Fight and Then Love...
I hope so It will Not Happen..Till Now we are confused Abt Kunal character What Actually he is ...Story is all abt Anand and Sidhi luV ..Nothng is Revolving around Kunal..Why he is like this..Why he is not doing any Job for his Family atleast For his parents..
We was expecting answers of these Questions.Bt instead of that now this is going to haapen.Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveTVShowsvarshaSA-sahasra-.dream-catcher.

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
OuchOuchohhh noooOuch.

Saurabh says further about the track, "I really have no clue about the further track but I was told initially that my track might end in future. But now the discussions are going in a different route.Confused So will have to wait and watch."

i thought they have changed the story line. don't know why but i still have some hope that anand will not be bumped off but will be shown in coma so that there will be scope for the character to come againWinkLOL

Edited by -sahasra- - 19 September 2011 at 4:39am

neeme

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
this is so sad ..i dont want anands character to end in the show
such a shocking twist

varshaSA

IF-Rockerz

varshaSA

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
wat else we can expect frm ekta showsShocked...if anand going to die..then good bye to parichayUnhappy

luvabhiya9

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
 this track was very much expected by meOuch Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.