Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ye Ishaare Hawaon Ke..! THREAD 1 (Page 124)

crazyfriends007 IF-Rockerz
crazyfriends007
crazyfriends007

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Abby-GC-Crazy

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfriends007

awesome update

Heyyy...thx a lot... Smile
maaneetfanatic Goldie
maaneetfanatic
maaneetfanatic

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
i guess i will have to w8 for 12 hrs for an update..update soon abresh darlingTongue
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetfanatic

i guess i will have to w8 for 12 hrs for an update..update soon abresh darlingTongue

sry for being late Sejal di... but now me posting my update... Smile

maaneetfanatic

Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Part 19

first of all.. a very big thank you to everyone who liked and commented on my FF.. me really grateful to each one of you..
I have replied to each comment individually so plzz do have a look... Smile

Then.. I would like to dedicate this part to Sejal di(maaneetfanatic).. it was Sejal di who really wanted me to give an update fast.. so I did this for her.. love you Sejal di... Heart Hug
Me also want to dedicate this part to Appi(crazydevil87).. she asked me to write a song sequence.. n complying to her request I did so.. luv u appi... Heart Hug

Another important note.. I'll be updating every weekend from now on because me going back to my hostel.. so please bear with me..

now.. head towards the update... Wink
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They remained in each others' hug feeling the love their hearts were radiating.. It felt a bliss.. Laying down in each others' arms away from the world.. Just in their own world..
Maan had his eyes closed.. He was feeling Geet.. Her soft skin.. Her silky hair.. How she comfortably lay in his arms.. He was just enjoying their moment of togetherness..
Geet was just looking at Maan.. She just loved the way he was smiling to himself.. She knew he was smiling because she was in his arms.. Geet just kept admiring this epitome of serenity and purity.. A man with a heart of gold..
Wind blew on his face.. It seemed the wind was capturing his smile wanting it to be forever..
Geet caressed his face lovingly smiling lightly.. Maan opened his eyes to see his Geet staring at him lovingly.. He couldn't ask for anything more when he had his Geet by his side loving him immensely..
He smiled..

Maan: Geet ..tum aise kya dekh rahi ho??

Geet: bas apni zindagi ko apni aankhon ke samne muskurate hue dekh rahi hun.. Ye dekh rahi hun.. Ki uparwale ne meri har khwahish ko mere samne rubaroo kr dia hai.. Ye dekh rahi hun.. Ye dekh rahi hun ki pyaar kitna khoobsurat ehsaas hota hai..

Maan: Geet..pyar se khoobsurat ehsaas to koi hota hi nahi.. Ab dekho.. Hum dono is tarah aaj ek dusre ki baahon me.. Isse zada sukoon hamen kabhi aur mila hai..?? Nahi na.. Smile

Geet: haan Maan.. You're right.. i feel so much at peace when I'm in ur arms..

Maan smiles and sits on the bed.. He pulls Geet and makes her sit in his lap..her back pressing to his chest.. They sat there facing the window feeling the wind blessing their love..
Maan felt the wind touching his face.. He felt like thanking the wind for everything it did for them.. His heart said..

In hawaon ne barson sath dia,
Pyar ka wo ehsaas jagaya,
Aks ek duje ka inme hua mehsoos,
Dil se jo na hoga kabhi door.

He smiled to himself.. And silently thanked the wind..
After sometime.. Geet started trying to breakfree from Maan's grip..

Maan: kya hua.. Kahan ja rahi ho Angel..?

Geet: Maan.. Khana nahi khana hai kya..?? Mai ja rahi hun khana garam karne .. Tum bhi aa jao..

With that Geet got up to leave and turned away from Maan.. Maan held her hand and stopped her from going away.. Geet turned her head towards Maan.. They looked into each others' eyes.. And Maan started singing..

Mere Bina main, rehne laga hoon

Maan smiled and stood up looking deep into the eyes of his love..

Teri hawaon mein, behne laga hoon

Maan moved the few strands of her hair that were kissing her lips...

Jaane main kaise, tera hua hoon
Mujhe to lagta hai, main shayad tere dil ki dua hoon haan

Maan pulled Geet towards himself and her back collided with the chest.. Geet lowered her head out of shyness..

tujhko jo paaya ahan
To jeena aaya

Maan held Geet's chin and lifted her head to meet his eyes..

Ab ye lamha
Theher jaye
Tham jaye
Bas jaye
Hum dono ke darmiyaan.

Both kept looking into each others' eyes emoting themselves through their eyes..

Pehle se zyada, main jee raha hu
Jabse main tere, dil se juda hoon

Maan traced his fingers on the lines of Geet's neck..

Rahon pe teri main to chala hoon
Tu meri manzil hai tere kadmon pe bas rukne laga hoon haan

Maan twirled out Geet still keeping his grip on her hand.. He then walked towards Geet and as soon as he reached near Geet's feet, he bent on his knees looking up in her eyes..

Tujhko jo paaya ahan
To jeena aaya
Ab ye lamha
Theher jaye
Tham jaye
Bas jaye
Hum dono ke darmiyaan.

He got up back on his feet..his breath fanning Geet's lips.. He traced his palm on the sides of Geet's left hand..

Teri nazar mein
Nayi si adaa hai
Naya sa nasha bhi
Ghula hai

Maan kissed Geet's eyes..

Kayi dinon se bandha tha
Baadal jo tere hi
Baalon mein khula hai

Maan traced his hand on her hair and dipped his head in her hair..

Teri hadon me
Meri basar hai
Ab tujhe bhi
Jaana kidhar hai

Maan raised his head and kissed her forehead..

Jahan rahe tu
Main wo jahan hoon
Jise jiye tu
Main wo sama hoon

Maan held her palm in his palm and swayed her away from him and then swayed her back to him..

Teri wajah se
Naya naya hoon
Pehle kaha na maine ab ye tumse
Kehne laga hoon..

He twirled her around and bent back on his knees..

Tujhko jo paaya ahan
To jeena aaya
Ab ye lamha
Theher jaye
Tham jaye
Bas jaye
Hum dono ke darmiyaan.

He jerked her towards him making her sit on his knees..

Geet bent her head backwards on Maan shoulder..closed her eyes and kissed his cheek..

Geet: I love you Maan.. Tum sach me bohot acha gaate ho.. Aaj finally mujhe tumhari live performance bhi dekhne mil gai.. Wink

Maan: tum kaho to saari zindagi aise hi live performances deta rahunga..

Geet: love you Maan... Ab chale khana khane..?

Maan: hmm.. Chalo chalte hain..

Both went to the kitchen and warmed up the food..
They lay the table and Maan sat on the chair..
Geet sat on his lap..

Maan: haaye.. Meri Angel ki permanent seat.. Smile

Geet: aur nahi to kya.. Ye to hai hi meri permanent seat.. Wink

Both had their food feeding bites to each other..

Geet: now time for the desert.. Wink tum ice-cream laaye ho na..??

Maan: haan haan.. Fridge me hai..

Geet: good.. We'll mix that in the fruit cream..

Maan gave the first spoon to Geet and Geet did the same to Maan..
Maan quickly had his fruit cream while Geet was eating it like a kid.. Traces of fruit cream could be seen all over her lips..
Maan looked at her intensely.. The fruit cream around her lips were making her look even more desirable.. Her lips were appealing to him..
Maan moved forward and held Geet's chin.. Geet looked up to see Maan's burning gaze full of desire.. Maan licked her lips sensuously sending shivers through her spine.. She instantly closed her eyes.. And Maan started kissing her ferociously.. Geet started responding to his kiss.. Sucking and biting each others' lips.. Both broke apart after a long time panting..
They looked into each others' eyes that were burning with desire and lust..
Both looked apart controlling their desires..
Finally Maan broke the silence..

Maan: Geet.. It's quite late.. I better leave..

Geet: hmm..

Maan: goodnight Angel.. Sleep tight.. Take care.. And yeah remember me in your dreams.. Wink

Geet: goodnight Maan.. You too take care.. Smile

Both kissed each other one last time and then Maan left..
Geet came back to her room and looked at her bed.. Just the look of her bed reminded her of her intimate moments with Maan... She blushed turning deep crimson red.. She threw herself on the bed.. Hid her face in the pillow and whispered.. 'I love you Maan'..

Maan reached home smiling to himself throughout the way.. He went up and changed his dress and took out his diary..
He smiled remembering the entire evening and started penning down..

Pyar me hamare hai kashish aisi,
Khud khuda ki barkat ho waisi,
Muskurahat tumhari chand ki roshni si,
Mere dil ke andhere ko mita gai wo hasi..!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
prev - part 18
next - part 20

that's it for now my dearies...
I hope you enjoy the update...
Do let me know your views about it...
and yeah.. please don't forget to press the like button..
and please do comment...
me love you all... Hug

Edited by AbbyluvsMaan - 28 January 2012 at 1:58pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvacukishmishimaprajitamadraAISHAJSsweet-mishtyshruthiruchspriyanka5020Kashish9687rostmans22bhakbhartifanthendral_111-Elfin-am_sweet_parimaaneetkimeetAngelic_mishtymaansi007crazydevil87maaneetfanatic97531ritusoni2233nats0101unknown.dreamy4everangel_smilyaakritisri1111gurti30soni4evaharshithaaaaaaapaponeconMissIamTheBossritzy09-Zahra15--Veritaserum-NeejuMishti13TeamMcSwarekmaaneetmaahiswapna.pShruti_Goyal6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6-Mounika-kabslocksRemya_Pillaianupm04ana56meena..zaara2212Mehek25aamirkhanfan-AvniNeil-swetha10anshra--Ratna--Ash1991mysteriousmillibhanu_rekhagabinash079tamanna1391Donnaa

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
R...me first Dancing
heyy honey Big smileBig smile

hmmm..dnt know where 2 start...lol LOL
right...first of all the song u chose was simply superb Thumbs Upit went nicely wiv the update
maan singing..omg..i want 2 dream land whilst i was reading d update...Day Dreaming
the pics u chose were amazing...i know u wnt thru a lot of hard work 4 them ClapClap
n i loved d dialogue about d permanent seat..that was shhhooo sweeettt!!!! Big smileBig smile
n when geet asked about the dessert...i so thought u were gna tke it sumwhere else..u know what i mean Wink but maan said it's in d fridge..hehe LOL
the time they spent at home 2geva was really very very sweet...Big smile
well done honey Clap
am proud of my bf Big smile

Edited by luv_GurTi - 24 January 2012 at 11:01am

Abby-GC-Crazy

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

me reading it...

after one whole day...hehe...lol...

so a song sequence...tujhko jo paaya...kinda reminded me of pihu's ff...hehe...well i must say u r being affected by pihu...so many pics...lol...but i loved how you used them...all of them were fitting their current situiation...hehe...

oopsss...i forgot to mention...

i loved geet;s answer to maan when maan asked her what is she looking at...wonderful...

and then what maan;s heart said...

reshu n poetess...wah wah...kya baat kya baat kyaa baat...hehe...i misssed DID'S episode this week end...i guess me gonna watch on youtube...lol...

back to update... :P song sequence mein donon romancing each other... :P hehe...i loved the whole song sequence...it really was very nice...phir uske baad dinner...both feeding each other and geet on her permanent seat... :))) aand then dessert time...dessert kam they were eating each other...lol...then finaly maan thought it would be better for him to leave...hehe...

and end main maan writing in his diary...

i really want geet to read it one day...

this will b e really nice...

continue soon n thnxxx for the pm...muuuaaahhh

Edited by zahra15 - 24 January 2012 at 11:04am

Abby-GC-Crazy

crazydevil87 Goldie
crazydevil87
crazydevil87

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

r
***edit***
thnk u sooo much n luvya loadzzz ma sweet lil sis...muaaahhh...
now update ka kya kehna it was juz fabulous really enchanting n truly mesmerising...:)
luved d way u described d way dey were feeling each other in their arms maan smiling contently n geet admiring him...
i luved d bit where u wrote wind wanted to capture maan's smile dat was awsome...
luved geet's answer wen maan said kya dekh rahi ho it was extremely beautiful...
loved d poetry yaar amazing it is...
again thnks for writing d mesmerising song sequence...
luved every bit of d sequence...har move har gesture was really really beautifully described n ur pics added d extra bit to captivate...
haye luved deir convo while having dinner n den wow me blushing dat was some kiss...hehe
luved geet whispering i love u maan to herself...n maan ki poem actually reshu ki poem ka to jawab hi nai...
superb job done reshu...beautifully written...
luvya loadzzz...muaahhh...

Edited by crazydevil87 - 23 January 2012 at 2:59pm

Abby-GC-Crazy

Go to top