Ye Ishaare Hawaon Ke..! THREAD 1 - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
awww sweety lovley update plzzz update love it to cor of my heart ...best one hope geet again dont hide it plzzz let them open their heart ...awsome fab one love it to cor ... fantantic ...

love it all ...update dear ...soon ...love u muhhh ...best like it the maan very much ... he didi the best job ...love by cameing at adition ...
aww glad you liked my comment dear 😳
actually it was close to midnight here in sri lanka when i got your pm
i know what you may think now
ok i am neither a lady vampire nor a lazy owl who are the ones probably work this hour in mid night 😆
but poor me kya karu 😭 still trying to recover from late night waking syndrome which attacked me during my exam times 😭
but it's not as bad as it look if i get to read such an awesome updates 😉
although geet couldn't tell her dill ki baat , me ne sara boldiya which came to my mind after reading your update ðŸ˜†

hope you will like my silly words 😉😆
keep up the awesome work dear 😳
love ,
udeshi
p:s: me going to sleep now with dreams of our maaneet , btw me also not a lady ghost 😆

Originally posted by udeshi91

aww glad you liked my comment dear 😳
actually it was close to midnight here in sri lanka when i got your pm
i know what you may think now
ok i am neither a lady vampire nor a lazy owl who are the ones probably work this hour in mid night 😆
but poor me kya karu 😭 still trying to recover from late night waking syndrome which attacked me during my exam times 😭
but it's not as bad as it look if i get to read such an awesome updates 😉
although geet couldn't tell her dill ki baat , me ne sara boldiya which came to my mind after reading your update ðŸ˜†

hope you will like my silly words 😉😆
keep up the awesome work dear 😳
love ,
udeshi
p:s: me going to sleep now with dreams of our maaneet , btw me also not a lady ghost 😆

i rly luvd eveyr bit of ur comment... 😃
n yeah i cn neva think of u as lady ghost... cz even i dnt like to sleep at night...hehhehehe... 😆
i call my self insomniac... hehhehee
😆
me back again 😲
just want to share my happiness 😉
yepiee me found someone who is also like me 😆 which is normaly abnormal most of the time 😆
it was so nice to know you dear 😳

Edited by udeshi91 - 12 years ago
Haila she hasn't realized her love yet and already said i love you. Geet you are really fast haan!
Loved it

Amina
awesome part
aha she said i love you to him :P
cont soon

harneet <3
Edited by Harneetluvesksg - 12 years ago
ahahah hurry up and express your feelings so we can have some steamy moments LOL
Maan's so sweet so encouraging
cont soon
thanks for the pm
Awesome...
awww geet's dream was so hot n cool..
wow maan at the auditions to ease her..
how sweet..
continue soon

woohooo lovely update sweety...
oh man m blushing hard...kya geet aise dream dekh k bhi u r not ready to accept ur heart's say dat u luv maan...ab maan hi jao yaar...
m glad geet called maan to calm her nervousness n it was mesmerising wen maan said cut d call close ur eyes n think about the goods...(I knew maan is driving den)...
I sooo luved his sweet gestures for turning her nervousness to confidence...n her heart saying dats y she luvs him but again hamari logical geet ne nakar dia...:-( kab samjhegi ye...*thud*
but neways alls well dat ends well xcitment mein hi sahi geet ne 'i love u' to keh hi dia...yippeee!!!!!!
m sooo glad :-D
Originally posted by crazydevil87

woohooo lovely update sweety...
oh man m blushing hard...kya geet aise dream dekh k bhi u r not ready to accept ur heart's say dat u luv maan...ab maan hi jao yaar...
m glad geet called maan to calm her nervousness n it was mesmerising wen maan said cut d call close ur eyes n think about the goods...(I knew maan is driving den)...
I sooo luved his sweet gestures for turning her nervousness to confidence...n her heart saying dats y she luvs him but again hamari logical geet ne nakar dia...:-( kab samjhegi ye...*thud*
but neways alls well dat ends well xcitment mein hi sahi geet ne 'i love u' to keh hi dia...yippeee!!!!!!
m sooo glad :-D

hahahha.. obviously Abgina appi... ab geet nervous ho aur use calm krne Maan na jae ... aisa ho sakta hai kya... 😉
keep blushing Abgina appi... 😉