Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

HAPPY DAYS Part 14 on Pg 50...on 25/1 (Page 9)

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
add me and send me the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyasharma90 Goldie

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Glitter Text Generator

PART 3

i m sry ...maine mumma ko bataya tha...he said trying to convince her...coz he knew she loves him so much that she can't stay angry for long time... 

plzz..sry...phele aur akhri baar hua, plz...gussa mat karo na...he said making baby face..

k..koi baat nhn..but next time koi bahana nhn chalega apka..apko pata hai na..i can't stay wid out u...her voice cracked she hugged him immediately... u knw hw much i missed u...

hugging her back.. i knw...missed u too ... he was cut in mid by his frnz...they were..calling him they were already late for their class.
he told his frnz 2 wait fr him..

geet gotto go...will meet u after lecture...i'll call u k..nw go 2 ur hostel n if u have any problem just give me a call..i'll sort it out...

k..aap jaiye..hum log hstl hi jaa rahe the..agar kuch bhi problem hoga toh i'll let u knw...bye...bhaiya...

pinky was still confused with geet's behaviour she was staring from past 5 min...but she came out of her thoughts when she heard bahiya...pinky to herself " wait a minute..if i m nt wrong did i heard someone say bhaiya"...

her thoughts were interrupted by geet..

pinky tujhe kya hua??
tu kyu aise dekh rahi Teji bhaiya...

hi pinky...

hello teji bhaiya... she said in shaky voice...pinky was shocked..she had heard a lot about him from geet..but she never got any chance to meet him..coz he hardly came home ...only in sem holidays that too..for 10days at the max.

after that teji went to his frnz n they went 2 attend their lectuer. geet n pinky left for the hostel...

while maan n adi were going 2 hstl...adi noticed that maan was unussually quite. maan was lost in his thoughts...from the moment he had heard the geet's voice he was thinking about her only.
adi noticed that maan was lost some where...

adi to himself "aab maan ko kya hogaya..jab se addministrative block se nikle hai..pata nhn kaha khoya hua hai...kya soch raha hai..phele toh aisa kabhi nhn hua...aaj toh girne bhi wala tha ..pata nhn kya hua isse..."

adi called him but he was so lost that he din't heard his voice...adi was shocked..he has never seen maan behaving like this before..
he called him once again..but he din't got any response from maan..then he shouted 

as soon he heard adi's voice he came out from his lala land...
hmm..  adi kya hua?? tu chilla kyu raha hai pagal ho gaya hai kya??

acha pagal main ho gaya hu ya tu..jab se add block se nikle hai pata nhn  kya soch raha hai ??? he said while keeping his hands on his waist..

maan's expressions changed as if someone has caught him red handed...

are kuch nhn..wohh..wohh...first time in his life he dint knew what 2 say...woohh main..soch raha tha ki pata nhn apna third roommate kun hoga???

adi knew that maan was lieing...he said "are koi baat nhn hostel ja ke pata hi chal kun hai...bass thoda hi toh dur hai..tu zyada soch mat"

they reached hstl..

there were two boys hostel... one for 1st n 3rd years known as "jamuna" n another one for 2nd yrs n 5nl yr..."triveni".

ground floor for seniors n first floor fr juniors...

maan n adi went  to their that time only first years  were there...all the seniors were having their lectures at that time...

maan n adi went upstairs..n started searching their room, room   no. 234...after locating it..they went inside...

those were 3 sitter rooms... maan, adi n 1 more guy..he had n't arrived till now... maan n adi checked the room and started unpacking...

hardly 15 minutes later they heard knock on their door...both maan n adi left what they were doing n turned towards the door...
there they saw on guy..struggling with his luggage...
before maan n adi could ask he said..

hi guys...i m singhania...

maan n adi sadi in union..hi...

i m ur third roomee...he said while dumping his luggage on the empty bed...

k..hie dev, i m maan...extending his hand towards  took his hand..gave him a smile n said hi maan nice name...n dis is adi...turning towards adi...hi adi...adi replied giving him smile ...

nice to meet 2 dev..

same here adi..

after having general convo...they started 2 unpack...when they heard some noises from the corridor.. maan went outside the room...someone told him that all the first years are called downstairs,,,their warden is waiting there...

all went down..only 2 find their warden n 2 senior boys...

warden said...welcome to the Excel College...after giving some general instructions..he introduced Teji...Teji as HR of 5nl yr...and told them that..he'll tell them the rules..saying so leave from there...

geet n pinky reached their hostel...

there were 2 hstl...1 fr 1st yrs only..n 2nd 1 fr the rest 2nd, 3rd n 5nl yr..

their room was on 1st they went upstairs...

when they reached their room there saw 1 gal over there..she was unpacking..her back was towards the door so they were not able to see her face...

geet knocked on the door... she turned towards them,,,,n as soon she faced them pinky literally jumped on her giving her bone crushing hug...

breaking the hug she "OMG...meera i cant believe...after so many years..."

kaha gayab ho gayi thi??? bataya bhi nhn phn karna bhi nhn hota??? i tried so much...but tujhse contact nhn ho paya...

meera was trying to explain but pinky dint allowed her 2 answer ...are usse kuch bolne de gi tabhi toh bolegi woh...geet said cutting pinky in middle.. 

woh pinky i lost my phone..when we shifted...n all my contacts were in phone..

before she could say anything geet said koi bujhe bhi toh batao kya chal raha hai..

geet meet meera..meera malhotra...she was so happy..she was literally jumping coz of happiness...

hi meera...

hi geet...

before they can continue one of their batch mate told them that 1st yrs are called downstaris...

all the 1st yrs..gals were assemebled there...

few senior gals along with their warden were waiting for them...
their warden said.. no need to worry about ragging n all, it is banned but they have to follow some rules which are decided by our seniors. After giving some instruction, then she introduced pari... she is year HR...pari moved a bit from her place...she will tell u everything...

geet, pinky n meera were standing in the front row...she pointed towards geet...yes u...come in front..
ever1 was scared..thinking why warden called geet...

Precap: first meeting!!!

plzzz... hit the like button and leave ur valuable comments...

Edited by soniyasharma90 - 05 October 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyasharma90 Goldie

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
thank you..all...for ur support and ur valuable comments...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Downhill IF-Addictz

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
superb update

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
luved d updates

keenu_kk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
lovely dear