Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Soni!! First of all a big big Big Sorry for commenting late. but u knw na dat i was down wid Fever.

Ok as of now for Update. It was superb Dear. Very-well written.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘i loved every bit of it. Dat part wen Maan gets lost in his angel o God! it was so Dreamy nd den dere little nok-jhok types awww i totally loved it

nd den dat Bike Ride dat was d best part. D Song selection was perfect, totally suits d situation nd u did d full justice wid it.

m eagerly waiting for d next part. pls pls pls update soon. cant wait to see d next. u knw m greedy of Maaneet's momentsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

soniyasharma90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: aakritisri1111

hey Soni!! First of all a big big Big Sorry for commenting late. but u knw na dat i was down wid Fever.

Ok as of now for Update. It was superb Dear. Very-well written.πŸ‘i loved every bit of it. Dat part wen Maan gets lost in his angel o God! it was so Dreamy nd den dere little nok-jhok types awww i totally loved it

nd den dat Bike Ride dat was d best part. D Song selection was perfect, totally suits d situation nd u did d full justice wid it.

m eagerly waiting for d next part. pls pls pls update soon. cant wait to see d next. u knw m greedy of Maaneet's momentsπŸ˜‰

😲u r saying sry... πŸ˜‘ how many times i have to tell u..no sry no thx...πŸ˜•  i m glad dear that u liked it ...n the credit of song goes to u honey πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...u only suggested that song... i'll definitely update soon dear... won't make u wait for mahi mahi moments..😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 9:

Everyone was excited for the Day with their Special ones 
This content was originally posted by: soniyasharma90

"4 baje hai...abhi adhe ghate phele bhi 5 hi baje rahe the...yeh phone pagal toh nhn ho gaya hai.."

adi : phone nhn tu pagal ho gaya hai..geet ke piche...he spoke in sleep...

Kahien yeh FON pagal tu nahi ho gaya OMG Bechara Maan 
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PART 10:

OMG Song i loved this song he saw her and lost in his angel by just looking at her... he was controlling his desire and here she hugged his from the back Kharab Mausam or Love ka Maraa Maan 
poongs123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
poongs123 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Comments
soni kutty
poongs123 thumbnail
Once a year I get the chance