Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ekta_monaya

Of Coz Sanz...She had to say dis... Nothng is more precious than a BACCHA to a mother..!! The Purest form of Love...!! Long Live my 2 angels...!!😍

I Found This Damn Shweeet :) 😳
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just got the PM and was so scared but glad to know that now she's okay .. and her kid too .. god is great :) I hope both recover soon and their families are okay too! 
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Alhamdulillah she is out of danger...InshaAllah she will recover fully soon...wishing her a mega quick recovery...😊 Ameen...

Ria, we love you...come back soon😊
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Guys join me in thanking God, who is merciful & does listen to heart felt prayers. our Ria is starting to recover now. i want to share latest update from her sis-in-law with all of you who kept praying with me.here is what she says ,i received this,this morning.

Good morning from both your angels 😊 Ria is fine, but she is still having concussions. doctor said that the impact of the accident was so bad that the fluid in her brain is shaken and hence she has these head reels. this should be okay by a couple of hours.

arjun too is fine. he was out of dizziness last night. he came to meet Ria in the morning and they spoke for quite a long time πŸ˜ƒ arjun remembers that Ria had spoken to him before slipping into coma, but doesn't remember the whole day after that. he does not remember how he behaved yesterday. and all he is happy about is that Ria is fine now.

one important thing, we have not yet told Ria about Gammy's death. we said she is serious. we are waiting for Ria to recover and then we'll tell her.

today's day is another hectic day for us. arjun will stay with ria in the hospital. the rest of the family will attend Gammy's funeral today. it will be possible for  nidhi or me to come online maybe late in the evening. nothing to worry, all the three are fine now 😊

doctors dint tell us yesterday; they told us this morning. it seems ria's pulse had gone down completely and her heart stopped beating yesterday. she was dead for precise 56 seconds yesterday! and then suddenly they got a pulse and slowly came to consciousness. doctors waitied for an hour to monitor her conscious behaviour  and then told us she came to consciousness.

yesterday was a really tiring day for all of us, even you guys. today is another busy day for us. anyway u guys should get some rest today. will get in touch with you all in the evening. have a great day. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shubhsArti - 12 years ago
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shubhie thnx a lot for updating us regularly abt Ria.. and my prayers and wishes are with her and her family 😊
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Divya.

Shubhie thnx a lot for updating us regularly abt Ria.. and my prayers and wishes are with her and her family 😊

plz don't thank me Divya,all of us want the same thing ,our Ria back safe & sound. God listened to all our prayers.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my deepest condolences to her family for her grandma's death...really was a miracle for her to survive and we all have god to thank for that...god give her strength to deal with all of this...she was brave enough to fight death
SandCastle. thumbnail
Thnk U so much Shubs for updatng Us...!! This is truly nothng short of Miracle..!! Thnk U so much God...!! & Hope to see Ria Di sooon...:)

& My Deepest Condelences to Grammy... May Ur Soul Rest In Peace...!! Amen...!!
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much Subhie- thnax for giving us latest update
i said na- GOD is merciful and see HE listened our prayers..:D

Thanx ALLAH- ab jalde se jald humari ria + lil angel ko  puri tarah se thik kar do

My Deepest Condolences to Grammy...
May ALLAH keep her Soul rest In peace

Ameen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg.. omg... dats really gr8 news shubhie... πŸ€—
just loggd in..gt d good news... ws soo worried y'day...
thnx god 4 listening our prayers... thnx a ton
Get well soon ria...n have a speedy recovery!πŸ€—
RIP Granny!
Edited by -SupriyaluvsMN- - 12 years ago