Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: crazyfriends007

awesome update

continue soon

thankyou very much
I'll try to update it soon

Originally posted by: -Nilam-

<font color="#0000CC"><font size="3">Excellent update...loved it...
thanx for the long update...
poor geet... taking decision in a hurry without thinking led her in this messy situation...from the beginning we know about maan's evil nature...so whatever he did is quite natural for a devil like him...but vicky's character has surprised me ...he should have told geet about his marital status before...so now how much he apologizes to her, it is not enough because to me he is very much responsible for what has happened to geet...
waiting to see how she escapes to London from India from the clutches of maan ...and also want to see how maan comes to know about her actual whereabouts...please update soon... </font>
</font>

Yes I think Vicky is at fault for not telling geet that he was married but he thought that she didn't know n geet has started falling for him way before he felt anything for her.. But that doesn't mean he is not at fault...
Maan is very clever.. He's gonna find geet no matter what as we know from the begining.. Yes it has taken him a yr bcoz of geet's smartness but he did find her...

Originally posted by: paponecon

All r right in their situation...maan is a devil and he did everything naturally...in present geet decision is right about escaping...but aisa to hona hi tha...though geet has some family values but geet was also confused about maan and vicky...maan used her confusing position...but i dont know why but i dont like vicky...although he is so calm and decent guy but dadima ki baat mann k apni marzi ki khilaf shadi.itne din married life with namrata..nad then fall in love with geet...when someone is not happy in his life its natural that when u find ur dream in front of u u may fell in love but then why he is passing his life with namrata...isme uski kya galati...why vicky is cheating her...nywy loved it...now waiting to know will maan change for geet or anything else u will thinking to move forward this story...

Yes Vicky is somewhat wrong too.. He didn't want to tell his feelings to geet bcoz he didn't want to cheat on 2 girls... Namrata is not at fault over here, so how can he punish her for his changed feelings.. So that's y he has decided to do what's right n forget geet but still he doesn't hv any control over his feelings...

Originally posted by: Audiwalia

I don't want geet to love vicky... Is maan aware dat geet saved his life...

right now he's not aware that geet saved his life but even when he'll know, for him it's more important that she has tried to kill him on the first place...

Originally posted by: nafisa_kazi

jazz, amazing update...
my sympathies r with geet...
though i want her to get over vicky soon n to realize the same...

She will get over Vicky with time but the most natural way to forget someone is to fall in love with someone else. And as geet has closed her heart to everybody after what maan did to her, it's gonna take sm time for her to forget Vicky...

Originally posted by: maneetlover1

thanx for the lovely update😊😊

you r welcome sweety

Originally posted by: chubzy

Amazing n very intresting part, i think maan's ego have tied a blind fold around his eyes, he's realy behaving like a monster, as i thought geet fought till d end tat was truly amazing, i think falling in love with some1 is not in ur hands so vicky 's love can b justified as he remembers tat he's married , but i hope wat geet feels 4 vicky is not love bt simple attraction. Plzzz update sooon

Thankyou very much for understanding their position so well.. N u r right it's not in our hands with whom we fall in love with but it's not wrong unless we cross that line...