Fan Fictions

Y is life so UNFAIR??!! Thrd 2 (link thrd 3 pg 1) - Page 89

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maneetlover1

Wow just awesme dear.iam enjoyng wild maan a lot.just lovng the way he is becoz fndng hm diff frm shw and other updates.so iam enjoyng nt new but wild maan.waitng 4 next part.
-MONA

Thnx Mona
yes he is very different kind of maan but he is still maan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: ambbiha

wat kind of revenge is that

continue soon

Slow torture lol
This content was originally posted by: sneha0504

Is Maan mentally sick ???? I am not able to digest him at all !!!!!!!

Lol it looks like that?? 😆 no he's perfectly fine!! 😆 😃 just hv ego bigger than his name...that's all
This content was originally posted by: priti11

Hey Jazz...fab...superb...awesooome...

loved the upd.
waiting eagerly for the next part...
cont.soon...
thanx for the pm...
take care...

Thnks priti
will try to update it soon

PREVIOUS: Part 24

Part 25

He pushed her from shoulders and she fall back on the couch...

And he comes on top of her...

Geet tries to wriggle more vigorously under him "Leave me Maan... Chhodo mujhe!!!"

He holds her both hands and pins them on top of her head while putting all his weight on her and said with an evil smirk "What happened darling??  I am just doing what you already accused me of!!!"

He squished her between him and the couch...

Tears escaped from her eyes in horror and panic and she begged "Please leave me!!"

But he just smiled evilly at her... 

Geet realised that he is not gonna leave her now and she started fighting more harder under him...But his body weight was making it near to impossible for Geet to move much under him!!  And his grip on her hands just get harder...

Geet could feel the pain in her wrists that were in his grip...

She said while still wriggling in his hold "Leave me or I'll shout..." she tried to threaten him.

"Shout!!!" he dared her.

Geet looks at him with horrific expression and he said smirking "My office is sound-proof Geet!  Nobody is gonna hear your voice!!"

Geet's heart was sinking but she still yelled instinctively "HELPPP!!!!!"

Maan smiled at her evilly but waited for her to realise that nobody is coming for her help!!

She realised that he was right... Nobody came for her aid...

He leaned onto her to kiss her, but Geet looked towards side while still wriggling under him and making him fall on her cheeks!!

Maan moves back and looks at her angrily.  He holds her both hands in his one hand and jerks her face to face him with his free hand angrily.

She looked at him with panic while her heart beating vigorously under him!!

He said angrily while glaring at him "DON'T look away from me!!  You understand me??!!  And STOP fighting!!!" he orders and slammed his mouth on hers before she could say anything...

He kissed her angrily while biting her lips harshly and the blood oozed out from her lips but he didn't stopped kissing her aggressively ...He made his way into her mouth forcefully... 

Fresh tears of pain escaped from her eyes...

She was trying desperately to get out of his hold...but he was way too strong for her...

He leaves her hands to free his other hand to explore her body...

As soon as he left her hands, Geet started pushing him and punching him on his chest to free herself...

He picks up his face from her mouth and grabs her hands again in his grip and pins them on top of her head...

He said angrily "I said STOP FIGHTING!!!!"  He clenched his teeth angrily and said "But maybe you don't understand words!!  So be it!!"

Geet looked at him in horror!!  He was not in himself!!  She has never seen him so angry and she doesn't even have any idea what's the reason for his anger!!!  

She thought if she even know this person??!!  And on the second thought, she realised that she did know this person... He is the same monster, with just another face of the demon that she knew so well...

He takes off her scarf from her hair and tied her both hands with her own scarf...

And his hands travelled on her body down and he opened her legs in a jerk...

Geet's eyes widened and her heart skipped several beats!!!

"I'm sorry!" she said quickly and desperately.  She thought maybe he'll leave her after apology as he did before.

He looks at her angrily and said "You should know Geet that apologies don't always work!!  You should've thought about the consequences before accusing me of raping you!!" he spat the words at her.. And digged his nails angrily in her skin making her scream in pain... 

She tried one last time pleadingly while tears still flowing from her eyes "Please Maan!!  Please don't do this!!!" But she has no hope remaining in her heart...

She saw a flicker in his expressions momentarily and suddenly his grip became soft but still tight.  His hands weren't harsh on her anymore but he didn't leave her either.

His hands moved seductively on her body while gently stroking her curves...

His hand relaxed on her waist and he leans onto her and gently licks the blood that oozed out of her lips...

He bushed his lips on hers and said in a husky voice but Geet could feel the dangerous element in his tone "Don't worry sweetheart!  I'm not going to rape you today!!  This was just a small trailer for you about the consequences of not talking to me with respect!!"

Geet took a sigh of relief momentarily knowing that he left her again, but he still didn't get up from her and she didn't asked him either...

She was already scared that he might get angry and change his mind again...

He gently took her lips into his while kissing and nibbling her lips when...

BANGGG!!!!!

The noise made him break the kiss and look back towards the noise...

As he looked back, he saw 4 guns targeted on him in the hands of 4 cops...

He didn't paid attention that Geet was again vigorously wriggling under him...

He slowly gets up from top of Geet as one of the officer said mechanically "You are under-arrest Mr. Maan Khurana for trying to harass and sexually assault Ms. Geet Handa.  You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense." and he handcuffs Maan.

Maan didn't say anything and just glares at the officers and looks towards Geet who was sobbing on the couch as one of the cops opened her hands that were still tied on top of her head.

She said to the cop in between her sobs "Thank you officer!" and the cop gets his attention back towards Maan.

Geet tried to wipe her tears and peeked towards Maan from behind her hand and winked at him.

Maan narrowed his eyes as a little wicked smirk was playing at the corner of her lips...

He knew her crying was fake...  He knew her tears were fake... He knew her sobs were fake... He knew her pitiable face was fake...

So she has planned this whole thing...

So Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana wants to play games!!!  Hmmm...

One of the officers say to Maan "Let's go Mr. Khurana!!"

Maan, who was glaring towards Geet, looks at the officer but didn't say anything.  He nods a tiniest bit and walks out with him.

One of the officer turns towards Geet and she quickly composes her face. 

The officer said "Ms. Handa, you have to come to the police station too, for some formalities."

Geet nods and walks out after him.  She can even go to hell to get rid of that monster, so going to police station was nothing!!

It was getting very hard for Geet to keep the smile off of her face, but she knew she had to compose her face expressions...at least in front of the cops...

But she couldn't deny the fact that she was on ninth cloud right now.  She felt like jumping in joy.  After all, her plan has been successful!!!!  She is free from that monster...or will be free from him pretty soon!!!!

She goes to the police station and does all the formalities.

After all the paper work is done, she goes to meet Maan in the cell...

Oh she can't express how happy she felt to see him behind the bars... all helpless!!!

Maan was sitting on the cell bed looking down when he heard Geet's voice "Tsk tsk tsk tsk!!" he looks up at her with fire filled eyes.

She says teasingly "Aawww!!  Gussa aa raha hai??"

Maan didn't said anything and she said smirking "Congratulations Maan!  Aakhir tum apni sahi jagah par pahunch hi gaye!!" she added seriously "Behind the bars!!"

Maan gets up from the bed to the fullest dangerously but didn't say anything.  But his fire-filled eyes were enough to tell Geet that how angry he was!!  And it gave immense satisfaction to Geet because she knows that his anger is just a by-product of his helplessness... his defeat!!!

She said curiously with a smirk "What did you thought Maan?  That I came to you to beg you to leave me alone?" and she laughed wickedly and then said seriously "No Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!!  Because I knew that you are not going to leave me ever!!!  What did you thought Maan?  That you'll blackmail me, use me, break me, kill me bit by bit...and I won't do anything???!!!"

She smirks and says "No Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!  I'm no damsel in distress who'll cry in a corner while you enjoy witnessing me break every minute!!  Maybe you are forgetting that my name is Geet Handa!!" she says proudly.

Maan glares at her angrily at her name but still didn't utter a word...

Geet realised that the name has irked him and she answered his unasked question "Yes Maan, you heard me right!!  I'm Geet Handa!!!  And your disgusting name that is joined with my name, Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana!  Pretty soon ye naam apne naam se alag kar ke fenk doongi!!!"

She said faking curiosity "Won't you ask me how??" she smiles and says "Because sweetheart, maybe you are forgetting that this is not India!  This is UK!!!  My country!!!!  And over here, you can't touch a girl without her permission, even if she's your wife!!!  Do you know what's the punishment for attempt to rape in London??" she smiles wickedly and says "Its life sentence sweetheart!!  And I'll get the divorce on the basis of this case!!  In fact the court will empathize with me and your so-called verdict of supreme court is not gonna hold any importance!!  Because no court will force a wife to live with a rapist!!" she smiled victoriously.

"And don't worry, I'll tell my parents about your little act too, of course after adding some spices to it" she smirked evilly "and they will never think about marrying me to you!!  And by the time you'll come out of the prison or if you'll come out of prison, I'll be married off to some guy and probably had made couple of babies too!!!"

She saw him clenching fists at her last prediction and she felt happy!!!

She said with serious intensity "What did you thought Maan?  Ke tum jeet gaye ho??!!  No Maan Singh Khurana!! You had won in India just because you played it dirty!!  You had won because I trusted you and you deceived me!!  You had won because you faced Geet at that time!!  But today tumhare saamne Geet nahi Geet Handa hai!!  Aur Geet Handa se jeetna itna aasaan nahi!!!  Your game was very good Maan, but you chose the wrong girl!!!  Because if you know how to play dirty, then I know how to play dirtier!!!  You know what they say?! that when I'm good, I'm good, but when I'm bad, I'm better!!  And the Geet that's standing in front of you is bad!!  And you'll see that very soon because I'll make this case so strong and so dirty against you, that you will never be able to see the outer world ever!  And that's a promise!!" she smirked and said "You have messed with the wrong girl Mr. Maan Singh Khurana!!  Now you'll rot in this cell for the rest of your life!!"

Maan didn't utter a single word for all this time, and Geet knew that is because he doesn't have anything else to say anymore...

She turns to go out but stops after few steps and looks back at him.  She said casually "Aur haan, ho sake to kabhi kabhi phone zaroor kar liya karna!!  I'm sure they let you call in London jails occasionally!" she smirks tauntingly and said teasingly "Now I have to go Maan!  Wo kya hai na, mujhe ye khush-khabri maa dad ko bhi to sunaani hai!!  You take care of yourself ok?!  I'll miss you sweetheart!!!" she said faking concern but then said after a pause "On the second thought, nah!  I won't!!!"

Geet said after a pause as if remembered something "Oh one thing more!  Don't try to bribe your way out of here!!  Because this is London so don't even think that your money can get you out of here!! If you'll try to bribe here, it will just worsen the case...for you!!  I wonder though if that's even possible!! Seeing your case is already worse!!  As the cops has themselves witnessed your little act!!" she smiles at him.

And she said in a business-like manner "Ok now I have to get going!  And you also would want some time alone to befriend with your new friends!!" she said while signalling towards other convicts in other cells "After all, you have to spend the rest of your life with them!!  So I won't disturb you anymore!!  Goodbye sweetheart!!!" and she blows a flying kiss towards him...

And she leaves...

Maan looks at her retreating form with fire-filled eyes and an evil smirk came on his lips...

Quote for the Update: Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says "Oh crap!  She's up!!"

Next: Part 26

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So frnds how was it?

So this is for all the Geet Handa fans!!!  I'm pretty sure that you would've loved this update as almost everybody wanted the sherni back!😆😆  So as I promised you to give you your sherni back, so here she is!!!

So in return I want something from you guys this time... I want longer comments!!!😳  If you don't have anything else to say, just tell me what exactly you liked in the update or what you don't like in it!!  Or maybe how far you think geet is right or wrong... anything!!

Will be waiting for your comments...😃

And plz scam this thread bcoz I'm gonna open a new thread for the next update!!  Can you guys do that??!!😳😳😳

So now all over to you

Plz hit the like and do comment

Edited by jazz07_dh - 12 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update now geet has opened her own grave she is gone i dont wanna think of the consequences what would happen to her after this step f her

geet now not even ur babaji could save u from MSK 
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WOWIEEE👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I am so happy...i wanna hugu ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
9staroneserials thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: 9staroneserials

WOWIEEEI am so happy...i wanna hugu ...🤗

atleast for d first time ...she has d upper hand...😳😳😳
keenu_kk thumbnail