Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
great update dear
loved it
cont soon
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi thanks 4 da pm n awesum update! Poor Geet! Update soon Will Maaneet ever get back together!!!
Originally posted by: pulvi16

WOW this is amazing waiting for the Update...

thx dear
will update soon
Originally posted by: febinyusuff

Omg... me wonders what was that sight πŸ˜†

Btw, dear I still don't see any chances for them getting togather...

Please continue soon.

honestly dear, I haven't decided yet that what she saw inside... It could be anything!!! I'll try to think and write it tonite... 😳
Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

interesting

thanks Hun 😳
Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

<font color="#333366"><font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">jazzu ... loved the live updateπŸ˜³πŸ‘

gosh, he is surely enjoying all this ... so, she decide to talk to him but he is prentending to be busy ... my god, i can feel her anger as the time was passing ... poor receptionist ... if she have told that she is none other than Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana than the scene would have been changed but i know she hates his meer prescnece & name ... let alone calling herself as his wife ... what have she seen ??? ... her plan to stay clam is gone in vein

do cont soon and do PM me
and about the FFs update ... i was going to say about this ... you are writing 4 FFs in a row ... and i know it takes time ... why don't you wrap up all these work (ofcourse with a good ending having 4-5 parts & a long epilogue) and than start a new one ... hey, don't think of stop writing at all
</font>
</font>

Thx Sara
yes he is just playing mind games with her... Geet who has never waited for anybody, is waiting for him...
And seriously I don't know what she saw inside πŸ˜† could be anything.. Lolz actually I haven't decided that yet...
Hey I know I'm writing 4... oops I mean 5 ffs... And don't worry I'm gonna take them towards their end slowly and slowly... I'm gonna finish opposite shores maybe in next update!!! But the reason for my not able to write has nothing to do with more no. of works on my plate but due to the personal drama and bullshit in my life (don't even wanna go there 😑) anyways I'll try to update as soon as I can 😳
Originally posted by: anupm04

amazing update
Waiting for more

thx dear
I'll try to update it soon
Originally posted by: -Nilam-

loved the update...very interesting...
waiting for the next part...

Thx nilam
will update it soon