Just Dance

India-Forums

Just Dance
Just Dance

Rajit Dev AT-Its Rajit all the way. (Page 3)

-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya2025

^ Whats your name? Im Piya ;)
You know I m just feeling really bad,Its just awwful when i think that he wont be there as a Finalist.
Dont know what reason they will give for his elimination,I swear if the so called judges says na that dacing were lack Im goona murder someone :S
Waise bhi they keep changing their rules for certain contestants :S

I am Jenny.. :)
N i am sure they are not gone say that his perfomance lacked something..They will say it is a tough desicion for us n .1 mark se final mein hai ____ n blah blah...Sleepy
N like a fool i am still hoping that Rajit makes it to the finals :|

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmaldasSahiPakdeHai.

ehaab IF-Rockerz
ehaab
ehaab

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
just dance have got a very good dancer. who have a taelant. who is geeting out today in semi finals?

Edited by haabi - 24 September 2011 at 4:48am
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Jenny,so true :( I too is hoping for the same ..these judges na :S
BTW did u notice,when they declared him as the 4th finalist all other 3 had a straight face,they didn't seem to be happy..He's clearly a tough competitor for them but these judges ..:/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmaldas

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I just cant believe..they are so bias man :( I literally had tears when Rajit started performing hip-hop..& The result? Dude Ankan comes first? really now..He did awesome job with his prop but his classical act wasn't good..except for that ek pair pe do trun step nothing was new & they were like superb,Chand pe bhi dagh hote hai :( & Didn't give comment to Rajit..I mean do u guyz actually can say those were comments? ?:( he got the least comment actually getting least comment since the Top 5time..haan aise hi hona hai hai afterall they need to show him the door :S..

I thought the ranking 'd be :(acc today's acts)

Surjeet.)both were fab)
Rajit/Karan-Both were at same level but I'd give Karan a benifit of doubt coz of the last act,So 'd say him 2nd & Rajit 3rd..

But Ankan definatly deserved the last rank yaar..why God..Why you are so cruel :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmaldas

nirmaldas Groupbie
nirmaldas
nirmaldas

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Farha ,Vaibhavi and Hrithik the great judges of the show were oozing sickly sweet saccharine for surjit , ankan and karan.Icould feel the vomit rising from my gut watching it.Every cart wheel they did ,every little jumps they made were praised to the skies.jhappies, pappies and 10/10 marks were being given out like laddus at a tyohaar..But the whole thing had a fake ring to it.It was all an act.The nails were being beaten in to Rajit Devs coffin.They were in the preparation to show him the door.Why take so much trouble and so much drama??They are all image conscious.Even if they know deep in their hearts that they are being unfair to this guy who actually is the best of the lot,they wanted it to look like they were very just in their judgements.Did you see the way they were never giving him any proper comments.They were very vague in commenting when it was Rajits turn.After the Rumba performance Farha said she could not find any fault and then gave 8 marks.What about the 10s oh they are not for him.Vaibhavi why did you not give Rajit a jhappi?Oh it will be very embarrassing later on the sets of one of the big movies when you will be the great choreographer and he will still be there as aBG dancer.Well you never gave him a chance to be any thing better.Rajit was used on the show.His good dancing skills and persona brought in good trps.He is the contestant with maximum fans in all web sites.But by the finals he was slowly chucked out.May be he will not agree for a cut in the price money.God knows what is going on behind the scenes of all these reality shows.I hated the way the judges were consoling him in the end. They all sounded so insincere.Hrithik a bit  less because he is good at acting.Look at the stony way Farha and Vaibhavi were standing while Rajit touched their feet.As if he was untouchable or something.But I assure you all Rajit fans that this is not the last of Rajit.This is just the beginning.I am sure that he will make it big in someway.The finalists will all fade away from peoples minds in a few months.But Rajit will stay in the hearts of millions of fans like me.God Bless.

Edited by nirmaldas - 25 September 2011 at 8:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amritha19-Jeny-HashiBoo

amritha19 Goldie
amritha19
amritha19

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
It was so sad to see tears roll down Rajit's face. Evidently this stage and competition meant a lot to him and to have overcome obstacles, coming so close and loosing it must've been devastating. He is an amazing dancer and a genuine chap... i liked a lot of performances of other contestants, in fact i started watching it cuz of ankan, but as episodes passed, i felt most connected with Rajit. 

Everyone without a bias woul've expected no less tahn being a finalist from Rajit. Contrary to what Farah said, I dont believe in luck kismat or whatever else you call it. I think the reason Rajit didn't succeed to be the finalist is firstly the choreography of his acts. The choreography of his acts didn't quite match up to his capabilities as a dancer. for instance, He should've entered semi finals like a cake walk, especially considering that his celeb partner shayanthani is a good dancer herslef. The choreographers ruined their act with a useless table, which they didn't do any praise worthy choregraphy with. 

Secondly Rajit's sickness held him from giving his best. His efforr and spirit is commendable! Most other people in his place, wouldn't and couldn't have done so much. As they aptly call him a fighter. However, naturally so, his energy most times wasn't as mcuh it normally would've been. 

well last but not the least, judges were biased clearly! they bend rules or make excuses for some and didn'tt cut him any slack...they were preparing the groundwork for his ouster from before itself. Well all said and done, its just a silly competition, winnig it not of much significance.. i wish him all the success he deserves in life and hope the act he describedhis aspirations through is a foreshadow of his life ahead

nirmaldas-Jeny-SahiPakdeHai.

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmaldas

Farha ,Vaibhavi and Hrithik the great judges of the show were oozing sickly sweet saccharine for surjit , ankan and karan.Icould feel the vomit rising from my gut watching it.Every cart wheel they did ,every little jumps they made were praised to the skies.jhappies, pappies and 10/10 marks were being given out like laddus at a tyohaar..But the whole thing had a fake ring to it.It was all an act..

Well said Nirmaldas... loved it.

Since spoiler info I already knew that he is out. So I really wanted to see what were his mistakes compared to others. First of all the challenges he got are really bad compared to other 3. I feel really sorry for the guy.

1.     Prop Challenge…WTH Ankan used his prop nicely as it was the best prop compared to other 3. When talking about surjeet's prop that's a crap, Bus I don't know what was in Hrithik's head, But whatever did he use his prop. NO not at all , see how they made an excuse for patting their faviorites bu** , they said he has created a character out of his prop, wah wah …kya act hai.. (It was a good act but was not with the concept) Rajith and karan also did a justice to their prop ,but not extra ordinary acts.

2.     Poor rajith got the most boring dnace style with compared to others.. It's an international dance style but these judges are mad over expressions and jumps,cart wheel blah blah blah.. so how can our poor fellow make them to give jappies and pappies with that face mask… Sobbing

3.     He got merisha as the partner ,she is an awesome dance but she is a very big made girl , Rajith has done a great work with her , super clean and marvelous lifts… I know surjeet has performed latin for the first time and it was really good , but not better than Rajith, It wasn't very clear by guy has done a justice.. Why they have given so hyped to and markes to surjeet where Rajith didn't get…

4.     I feel sorry for the dancing style he got.. the given marks were ok ..

I cant understand the way Farah give scores… Vaibhavi is much better..Hrithik use his heart when judging … So poor Rajith couldn't impress judges with doing drama on the stage being so innocent in the stage or praising none of the judges as his god , so he is out .. But we love u and we know that u r a true performer… The day Pangali got out I knew this is based on the so called talented judges favoritism..

So with the way the show goes I don't think Anken will win they will give that to karan or surjeet…

nirmaldas-Jeny-SahiPakdeHai.

-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I should not have seen the episode man..Like seriously...
Rajith's tears made me teary eyed as well...Just couldn't see him like that...Stern Smile
He so deserved to be in the finals..<3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Just Dance Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index