Just Dance

Rajit Dev AT-Its Rajit all the way.

nirmaldas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends I am a great fan of Rajit.👏I know there are many of you out there who appreciate his talent.Please write some nice comments about him.I request those who dont like him not to write ill of him.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes he is a great dancer.  yesterday i like his dancing when he is doing faceoff with abhash. he is simply superb.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
There is no way one viewer who watched the show without any "bias" thought would not like him.. I'm quoting someone who described his talent & journey on the show very perfectly:

"Despite of being the best performer in all kinds of dance forms.. including hip-hop, folk dancing, traditional, contemporary and even latin dance, Rajit was not choosen in top 3. That shows how low the quality of the show has dropped to."

He was only one contestant,Yes I observed that-Who was just there to perform without any harsh sentiment against anyone,Who took all the fellow contestant as equally competitive.Whoes dedication is per excellence & I dont think I really have to say anything about his dance,Whenever he comes on the stage its truly delight to watch his moves.He truly deserved to be the winner but luck didn't favor him & judges biasness made it even hard for him & If there will be any mistake due to dance,then I'd put the blame on the choreographer happily coz not the contestant but its them who set the dance moves for them & Rajit always putted his best & no sensible person can ignore it if he/she isn't blind by their favoritism.

I wish him all the best for his future,I wish I could do some more but I cant do anything else rather than wishing him good luck & pray to god.
More than a dancer,he's an amazing person who has a long way to go & I really hope without taking the back seat & without continuing his career as a BG dancer he soon gets the success he always deserved & deserves.I want him to shine like a moon in the crowd of all the stars..I really want him to make it bigger than the biggest.
I have had my favorites from the reality shows I have watched But very few like 1/2 made my eyes teary & Though the episode has not aired yet but I'm already sad not coz He was my favourite (Karan K.Ankan,Surjeet,Abhas etc all were great) but he was the contestant who makes you feel his acts from bottom of your heart & his honesty you can see through his eyes & not to forget why I didn't see any of the other Semi-finalist smiling when he got selected coz deep down they knows He's the one to compete with,Be it Ankan,Surjeet (Well he always said "Rajit" is the competitor for him) or Karan Khanna.

Piya.

Edit added - The bold parts were by 
ButterflyEffectEdited by piya2025 - 12 years ago
nirmaldas thumbnail
Thanks prassi.kavi and piya.Lets wish Rajit all the best in all his future endeavours.That is all we can do as fans .Hope he makes it really big in life.
RCZ01 thumbnail
Ya I agree he is a good performer
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Rajit is an A.M.A.Z.I.N.G dancer..I just hope & wish that he wins Just Dance..I want to see him emerge as the winner because he deserves it..

*edit

Just saw a topic on the forum which states the 3 finalists of JD & Rajit is not one of them...
Even though he might not win JD he is definately a WINNER for me..Love u rajit..U were,are & will be the best <3
Edited by -Jenny_KaShian- - 12 years ago
nirmaldas thumbnail
Lets not give up hope.May be the spoiler is someones idea of fun.We cant be sure as there are no posts on the net on the subject till now.Lets keep our fingers crossed.May be Rajit will emerge the winner.
nirmaldas thumbnail
No matter who gets selected in top three and how,for me Rajit is the winner of just dance.
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Yes He's ..& Just saw that artical posted in bollycury section Rajit is not in Top 3 :(
J3ny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^ Oh thats confirmed tht he is not in the TOP3 when he deserves every bit of it..Khair now i can happily bid goodbye to JD..