Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: 2direct

If it bothers you so much mate then don't scroll through all the pages of comments just post & move on or retaliate, it's upto you. I'm sure there are plenty of Sal/Kat/Priyanka/John fan clubs around. Maybe that environment is more suited for you.

@bold: i read this word wrong 2 times..🤣
i m like what the heck why she is keep calling her maate maate 🤣 🤣..but then i read it..again..i m like oh..its "mate" 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhikumar

I have been reading the posts in this forum. And its really disappointing to see that many of the forum constantly keep bashing Salman for no reason, I guess they are unable to bare the success his got & are jealous. People in India love him & his movies therefore they go to the Theatres, so what the hell is your problem???😡

Therefore they keep bashing & talking mean things about his movies in almost each & every thread🤢 I can understand that this is a open forum & people are free to discuss their likes dislikes, but at the same time constant bashin isnt good.

In Katrina's case also its the same thing. I dont understand, this forum consider people like Emraan Hashmi an Actor. Katrina is very hardworking & she has always been improving. MBKD is a Hit only bcoz of Katrina. Guys go and please watch MBKD, after watching the movie I bet you wont say "Katrina cant act", as she has done phenominal job in it😊

No matter how much you bash or talk mean things about them IF. You cant change the fact that they rule the Boxoffice & they have a Huge Fan following in world outside your forum😃

No shit, Einstein. 

So why exactly are you whining and trying to lecture others on this?
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Do you mean now? I literally think it's been Kareena more now because every week there's a new interview...and no Salman doesn't get bashed more IMO it's mostly Katrina...but every actor/actress has been bashed.

yeah i agree. maybe salman and kareena because of bodyguard.. donno...😛 
Kya farak parta hai, I luv salman khan...😳
Edited by Saddiakhan - 12 years ago
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No matter how much you bash or talk mean things about them IF. You cant change the fact that they rule the Boxoffice & they have a Huge Fan following in world outside your forum😃

WELL DUHHH.
You just summed up everything yourself. Take it with a pinch of salt. Not everyone is going to like your favs.

Edited by fly2me - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

You're new to the forum but I can tell you that Salman and Katrina are not the only ones who get bashed on the forum. I don't think any actor or actress has been spared from being criticized here. You can't change people's opinions, just ignore the hate or take the posts with a pinch of salt. Don't let it get to you

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But I do have to also add "hater" is a very very strong word...I dont like Hrithik Roshan but I wont call myself a hater though.