Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why soo many Salman & Katrina haters in dis forum?

Abhikumar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been reading the posts in this forum. And its really disappointing to see that many of the forum constantly keep bashing Salman for no reason, I guess they are unable to bare the success his got & are jealous. People in India love him & his movies therefore they go to the Theatres, so what the hell is your problem???😑

Therefore they keep bashing & talking mean things about his movies in almost each & every thread🀒 I can understand that this is a open forum & people are free to discuss their likes dislikes, but at the same time constant bashin isnt good.

In Katrina's case also its the same thing. I dont understand, this forum consider people like Emraan Hashmi an Actor. Katrina is very hardworking & she has always been improving. MBKD is a Hit only bcoz of Katrina. Guys go and please watch MBKD, after watching the movie I bet you wont say "Katrina cant act", as she has done phenominal job in it😊

No matter how much you bash or talk mean things about them IF. You cant change the fact that they rule the Boxoffice & they have a Huge Fan following in world outside your forumπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Abhikumar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi there, I think there is no need to make such a post. Also, it should not matter what people think. Plus with Salman you either love him or you don't but you can't ignore him. So my advice, don't worry what people think here. 😊  Just ignore.

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
kuch toh log kahenga, logon ka kaam hain kehna

unfortunately I'm one of them sometimes πŸ˜†

chalkta rehta hain dude... erryone gets hate over here.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Woaahh dear I wouldn't take it so seriously... honestly I am a salman fan too and half the time i just sit there and laugh at the comments. Take it as humor as people spend so many hours investing in Salman's topics. lol There must be something about him, eh?

and honestly I dont think anyone is jealous.πŸ€” and if I am correct I think almost every actor gets bashed on this forum. Kissi ko nahin baksha yahan per πŸ˜† and as far as sallu goes well he is at the top so he gets the most bashing πŸ˜†  oh my sarcasm has gone out the door. πŸ˜†

anyway chill maro...
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with liverach! Every actor is criticized in this forum.
And who are you? Insaaf ka devta?

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

And who are you? Insaaf ka devta?

πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mate, I saw Mere brother ki dulhan, and I still say, Kat can't act πŸ˜† I don't deny she's worked hard but I still think she's a weak actress. Now that's not bashing because I am simply stating my opinion on her as a performer. She fails to impress me. What can I do?
As for Salman, he's the male version of Kat. You either love him or you don't. Personally I have no opinion of him...so what is said about him does not make an iota of  difference to me.

But frankly speaking, all celebs at this forum go through a bash fest. It's become the norm. Those that get upset take up arms and post till the end and neutrals like me just sit back and laugh πŸ˜†

Take it easy!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh please!!! Salman and Katrina aren't the only actors who get bashed! It's nearly every single actor gets bashed! Kareena does...do I make a thread about it? NO! Sonam does...do I make a thread about it? NO! Deepika does...do I need to make a thread about it? NA! So I dont understand whats the big issue here anyway...its what you see and what you get...I bash Salman because some of the things he has done and I dont like his acting that much...and Katrina I only speak about her acting...she's very pretty even though her cheeks look a little weird...but so what...I dont understand why its a major issue that Sal/Kat get bashed man...just chill chill just chill!πŸ˜†
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Actually all they are acting lovers they not haters Salman and Kat are big stars they have fans they good performer but sorry to say both are not good actors both are very faraway from acting skills.   Edited by azeeblowing - 12 years ago