Diya Aur Baati Hum

is Ankur right by getting his sister married?

Poll Question: Is Ankur right by getting his sister married? plz reply..

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [16.22%]
27 [72.97%]
4 [10.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

poo_supi

Goldie

poo_supi

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

Regarding Ankur, everybody know that he has selfish motives.

I want you to answer some my questions.

• Why did he hide his wife passport ?
  • Why didn't he tell her that her passport has come?
  • What will happen when Ankur wife comes to know that her own husband hid the fact?
  • Does Ankur love his wife?
  • Does he really want his wife to go with him to US?
  • Was he forcefully married to his wife?
  • Could we term him as a dutiful son?
  • Could we term him as a loving brother?
  • Could we term him as a good husband?

Anyways answers these questions please ...

Edited by poo_supi - 18 September 2011 at 10:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_-Wanderer-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is Ankur right by getting his sister married?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_supi

• Why did he hide his wife passport ?    Since that was not a moment to reveal about her passport, rem he collected it when they were having some poja sort of thing 
  • Why didn't he tell her that her passport has come? donno 
  • What will happen when Ankur wife comes to know that her own husband hid the fact? Well she is already giving him some lash , then it would be more serious 
  • Does Ankur love his wife?  Yes he does, for some men their dreams are more imp than wife , that doesnt mean they dont love them , its just matter of priorities in life 
  • Does he really want his wife to go with him to US?  Yes, and he is a pratical guy , he wont be able to take her on his own with out a sponsorship and he never pressured his family for money or nagged about anything 
  • Was he forcefully married to his wife?  Nope , dont seem so 
  • Could we term him as a dutiful son?   May be and May be not 
  • Could we term him as a loving brother? I prefer pratical brother, yes he can put his sister in hostel or so and go to US with wife but what ever he said on friday makes lots of sense 
  • Could we term him as a good husband?  yes , just caz he was shown thinking about his dreams cannot dismiss he is not a good husband 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Originally posted by poo_supi

• Why did he hide his wife passport ?    Since that was not a moment to reveal about her passport, rem he collected it when they were having some poja sort of thing 
  • Why didn't he tell her that her passport has come? donno 
  • What will happen when Ankur wife comes to know that her own husband hid the fact? Well she is already giving him some lash , then it would be more serious 
  • Does Ankur love his wife?  Yes he does, for some men their dreams are more imp than wife , that doesnt mean they dont love them , its just matter of priorities in life 
  • Does he really want his wife to go with him to US?  Yes, and he is a pratical guy , he wont be able to take her on his own with out a sponsorship and he never pressured his family for money or nagged about anything 
  • Was he forcefully married to his wife?  Nope , dont seem so 
  • Could we term him as a dutiful son?   May be and May be not 
  • Could we term him as a loving brother? I prefer pratical brother, yes he can put his sister in hostel or so and go to US with wife but what ever he said on friday makes lots of sense 
  • Could we term him as a good husband?  yes , just caz he was shown thinking about his dreams cannot dismiss he is not a good husband 

Loved ur answer, Jessi ..I think they are showing a  common sensical, practical brother instead of a fawning, OTT, sacrificng one.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Awww thanks yaar, yes that i agree, both side of family scenes are practical and nothing OTT 

b2011

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
I think Ankur is being practical and wants to follow his dream just like Sandhya wants to follow hers.  WHat he should do is arrange for her to live in a hostel and then go to the US.  He should not have to sacrifice just becoz she wants to follow her dream.

ChillMaarYaar

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
marriage is not an option , he can sit n talk with her sister , i hope she's mature enough to understand n she can also manage alone , she wanna become an IPS , she cant live alone for few years n study , she might be having frndz n when ppl go out for study , thy live alone n manage with thr frndz n colleges 

nayhaj

nayhaj

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
he hid her passport on  purpose i think

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.