Originally posted by JustJ
Originally posted by poo_supi
is Ankur right by getting his sister married?
Regarding Ankur, everybody know that he has selfish motives.
I want you to answer some my questions.
Anyways answers these questions please
- Why did he hide his wife passport ? Since that was not a moment to reveal about her passport, rem he collected it when they were having some poja sort of thing
- Why didn't he tell her that her passport has come? donno
- What will happen when Ankur wife comes to know that her own husband hid the fact? Well she is already giving him some lash , then it would be more serious
- Does Ankur love his wife? Yes he does, for some men their dreams are more imp than wife , that doesnt mean they dont love them , its just matter of priorities in life
- Does he really want his wife to go with him to US? Yes, and he is a pratical guy , he wont be able to take her on his own with out a sponsorship and he never pressured his family for money or nagged about anything
- Was he forcefully married to his wife? Nope , dont seem so
- Could we term him as a dutiful son? May be and May be not
- Could we term him as a loving brother? I prefer pratical brother, yes he can put his sister in hostel or so and go to US with wife but what ever he said on friday makes lots of sense
- Could we term him as a good husband? yes , just caz he was shown thinking about his dreams cannot dismiss he is not a good husband
Loved ur answer, Jessi ..I think they are showing a common sensical, practical brother instead of a fawning, OTT, sacrificng one..