Fun Poll - Next SR of Maaneet - Page 2

Poll Question :

How and Where do you want the next SR / Milan of Maaneet to happen?

Poll Choice
Honeymoon Suite of a Five Star Hotel in Mumbai [how boring!]
Terrace garden of KM, with a Lantern for company
Conference room of KC, with both of them locked in again!
Secluded Hut in a jungle - with NO LANTERN!! [clap, clap!]
Secluded Hut in a Jungle - with a Lantern!
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Minx it's the 3rd option for me too and I see it's no surprise that Twiny went for Option 5 and I'm sure the second vote is Jeeju's 😆

But option 3 has so much potential and is so much more exciting cause of the danger factor (of being caught of course) 

Me already fantasizing on Option 3, well actually all options 😉 😍 ☺️
Originally posted by riza792

My first Lantern vote!👏 Second one will follow😆

When are you both going to dump the Lantern??!!🤔

Radish Nightly??? More like every hour!😉..😆

Who both😈
You already have 2 votes😳
Depends on how much you are providing them, you did not quantify, so I couldn't time itI am assuming they have to do a bit of sleuthing with the dim-light from the lantern to find their healthy veggies🤣

Originally posted by drdee142

Minx it's the 3rd option for me too and I see it's no surprise that Twiny went for Option 5 and I'm sure the second vote is Jeeju's 😆

But option 3 has so much potential and is so much more exciting cause of the danger factor (of being caught of course) 

Me already fantasizing on Option 3, well actually all options 😉 😍 ☺️

My dear🤗 - your jeeju hates the lantern and I am fine with that, because "like poles repel and unlike poles attract", samje tum😳
You too -option 3😲 No thorns & nothing prickly😈, normal pain in a comfy environment🤣 , how boring Twiny🥱
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

My dear🤗 - your jeeju hates the lantern and I am fine with that, because "like poles repel and unlike poles attract", samje tum😳
You too -option 3😲 No thorns & nothing prickly😈, normal pain in a comfy environment🤣 , how boring Twiny🥱

Mishu we already got the jungle and the thorns and the lantern 😆 

Imagine being locked up in the conference and being naughty knowing someone can walk in anytime, how exciting is that and that too think of the options, the table, the chairs, the couch, the filing cabinet😆
Originally posted by drdee142

Mishu we already got the jungle and the thorns and the lantern 😆 

Imagine being locked up in the conference and being naughty knowing someone can walk in anytime, how exciting is that and that too think of the options, the table, the chairs, the couch, the filing cabinet😆

But we don't have the sunrise this time, so it will last longer😍

😲table, chairs, couch, cabinet🤔Ouch!!! They might get injured and spend the night with KMH - the first-aid box🤣🤣🤣
Rosh..you still thinking of their SR..haha..
I too would go with the conference hall.There's no need for a lantern..moonlight illuminating the room like the last time they were shut there would be magical..

Originally posted by Saams

Rosh..you still thinking of their SR..haha..
I too would go with the conference hall.There's no need for a lantern..moonlight illuminating the room like the last time they were shut there would be magical..

😈
🤣

😈
🤣

Mishu!😳

Saam...I think of their SR all the time😆, without the Lantern😍
And when they have their 2nd one, i'll dram of the 3rd, then the 4th...on and on like that😍

Oh...you like the Conference hall too

But we don't have the sunrise this time, so it will last longer😍

😲table, chairs, couch, cabinet🤔Ouch!!! They might get injured and spend the night with KMH - the first-aid box🤣🤣🤣

Dee..I like the idea of the cabinet🤣...even more confined space!☺️ 
This is better than the thorns Mishu😆...they will end up taking first aid for insect bites in the dim light of the lantern in the jungle🤢
Here all they need to do is give each other a massage and all the pain will be gone😍..☺️
Aunt Rosh🤗 You are the real aunt who understands Myshrus Kids very well..Nice Poll 👏👏

i voted for the 3rd One ..in Conference room of KC, with both of them locked in again !😍😍😍

the reason why i dint vote for the Option 4 is ..without any lights how can we see their SR 😆and the reason for 5th Option...You all know very well why we hate that option...so no explanations 😳🥱😳🥱😳am i making any sense here so well yeah i dont ever vote for Any mingle in the Jungle options 🤢😳😕😆

P.s : Papa im so curious to know about choice ..where are u ?🤓