Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

D3 FanFiction Drabbles pg 19 1/19/12 (Page 16)

Saumya_D3 IF-Dazzler
Saumya_D3
Saumya_D3

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
awww...lali dii...!! this was soo short...!!! but cute none the less...!!
is soo ossom...!!! ab girls ki baari hai jalne ki...!!!

update soon plzz...!!!!!!

-Saumya

SugarCubes IF-Rockerz
SugarCubes
SugarCubes

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! I just now read all ur drabbles!!!! Dey all were amazing!!! Bt srsly, I just luvd "sisters"!!!!!!!! It was awesum!!!! I luvd it lyk anything!!!! Nd was dissappointed knwin dat it wud end.. Bt mind blowing drabbles!!!!! Nd d ballroom teacher!!!! Wowww!!!!!!!!! Waiting fr more!!!!! Plzzz update soon nd plz plz plz pm me!!!! Nd if u cn, nd u want, cntinu sisters na.. I really really luvd it nd srsly want dis 2 happen!!!!

-Ishita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_writer_21

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
the_writer_21 Senior Member
the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Just wanted to ask you all once more that if you want pms, PLS LIKE THIS POST! I can't remember everyone i have to pm so i would like to make a list. Thanks :)

The Ballroom Teacher part 2
"I don't like her," Neha pouted, crossing her arms across her chest as she sat down in the rehearsal room. 

"We know," Vishaka said, rolling her eyes.

"Tell me again why I'm breathing the same air as you right now?" Sharon asked, annoyed, leaning against the mirrors.

"Because we want to get rid of that stupid ballroom teacher, Jenny," Simmi said her name in disgust. She didn't like the way Nilesh had been all 'googly-eyes' about her.

Actually, all of the girls didn't like that. Especially Kriya. She couldn't believe  that Rey actually danced with Jenny! How could he? She was really pissed off about the whole thing, and she didn't even know why.

"'We'? Um, I don't give a crap about the new ballroom teacher," Sharon stated, looking down. But the truth was, she did. She didn't like how Swayam had jumped up and down, wanting to dance with Jenny. But she wasn't going to tell anyone that.

"I don't care what you think, Sharon! I want my deewana back!" Neha exclaimed. Everyone stared at Neha, surprised at her outburst. "Okay, dude, chill out. You'll get your deewana back," Vishaka said, putting her hands on Neha's shoulder and sitting her back down. 

"All right, I have an idea," Kriya said. "Not that I care about her or anything. She doesn't make any difference to me."

"Well, what is it?" Rinni asked. 

"Why don't we all dress differently to get the boys attention. You know, something we don't normally where," Kriya said.

Everyone considered this for a minute and agreed, even Sharon. "Okay, we'll do it."
"Where are all the girls?" Vicky asked the next day in class. It's almost time for class.

"Uh, I think i found them..." Bharat said, staring at the door.

All the boys turned to see the girls standing at the entrance, looking completely different. They looked, well, hot.
Kriya rushed into the cantine, out of breathe. "Sorry, I got caught up in something."

Rey looked up from the book he was reading for homework. "Um, uh, yeah, it's okay." Kriya looked unbelievable sexy. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was wearing a crop shirt that showed he stomach with a pair of skinny jeans and boots. He didn't know why she was dressed this way, but he really liked it.

"So why'd you call me?" Kriya asked, sitting down next to Rey on the table. She could see that her plan was working. Not only as Rey looking at her, she had walked past Vicky earlier today and he couldn't keep his eyes off of Neha. She was really glad.

"I just needed to discuss some GS stuff."

"Oh, okay." 
I know, it's a bad way to end it. But I didn't want to add anymore because i have way more stuff for the next part! But I hope you all liked this part! :D

Love
a
L
i

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunKvia123misslaugheasilyramya26suchitrabeheraharshita29396VirManandJeeViArSha_Forever2cute4u_22preet.harmankatiehiwataridmgfanA1niki4lifeAnikz003grungta1121Neha21sweetapple2995kokoARSHASaumya_D3_Monu_100littledevilsKriyanshtaniya_dostiiSugarCubesHot.Pink.Heelssukanyaadaisydee425shalini_arshamoon_cupcakeluv_arshasweetshine...Natasha...bluelashesSahiPakdeHai.-Araina--Vaish-

taniya_dostii IF-Dazzler
taniya_dostii
taniya_dostii

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
really gud 1 dude! ha ha ha! gurls tryg d same thing which boys tried wen KSG was dere!!!!!

the_writer_21

Kriyansh IF-Dazzler
Kriyansh
Kriyansh

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
awsum...kriyansh...luv it...

the_writer_21

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky