Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

D3 FanFiction Drabbles pg 19 1/19/12 (Page 11)

misslaugheasily Groupbie
misslaugheasily
misslaugheasily

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
awesome!!!! Big smile
i've always wanted to see the sister bond between sharon and kriya and here it is!Thumbs Up

ashree45 Newbie
ashree45
ashree45

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
man, i wonder who thought of locking them in a room...? it's goood!!(:Tongue
_Monu_ IF-Dazzler
_Monu_
_Monu_

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
omg it was sooo funny
 specially the part where the sisters were on sleepover
and rey came...lol...
n also i loved whene they were in bb court n saw all the boys 2gether as friends
so they want 2 try 2 make the girls friends
sharon plain failed lets try krya's plan
cant wait 4 next
see yaa

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
man update na...its been so long...
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
hahaha dat was a nice one locking dem upLOLLOL...but aaahh plan failed now hope Kria's plan works outEmbarrassed...cant wait to read wats d next planBig smile
dis was an AWSUM update...gr8 goingClap
update soon...nd thnx for d pmEmbarrassed
the_writer_21 Senior Member
the_writer_21
the_writer_21

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hey everybody! Once again, I'm really sorry for the late update. I just got so mixed up with my other fic (Dil, Dosti, Magic!) and school stuff that I haven't had much of a chance to write. But here is part 5! Hope you all like!

Sisters?! part 5
"Are you sure this will work?" Sharon asked.

"I told you over a 100 times. It WILL work," Kriya said. "I mean, when we were on that camping trip we teamed against the boys. So why not now?"

The two sisters were once again hiding behind the corridor wall, watching the main entrance as their friends talked and laughed.

"Because that time we were forced to team up. And how do we know the boys are going to react at all to the note I left in the locker room?" Sharon asked.

"Because they're boys and they have a sense of pride," Kriya said. "Oh, look! Bharat and Nilesh are here. Oh! And they have a the note in their hand. Oh...they don't look to happy.."

Kriya and Sharon rushed out and joined their respectful group quietly, joining in on their conversation.

"What the hell is this?" Bharat exclaimed loudly to all of them.

Simmi rolled her eyes. "Now what are you yelling about."

Nilesh took the paper out of Bharat's hand and read:

"Dear Boys of St. Louis,
You guys are all the same. You always think about yourself, and no one else. You guys always have disgusting things going through your stupid little head. You all are just very annoying and stupid.
Love,
The Girls of St, Louis

All the girls looked at each other, confused. "We didn't write that," Vishaka said.

"Well then why does it say 'the girls of St. Louis?'" Vicky said as he and the boys all assembled around Nilesh and Bharat, facing the girls.

"How are we supposed to know? You boys are always jumping to conclusions," Rinni said, rolling her eyes.

"So insult us in a letter, and now you insult us in person," Amar said.

Sharon slowly moved to Kriya's side and whispered, "Kriya, this won't get to out of hand, will it? Because then getting all the boys and girls together will be quite impossible."

"Don't jinx it!" Kriya whispered back.

"I don't get you girls. One day you're all okay and happy and the next your fighting and saying random crap," Rey said.

And then suddenly, all the boys and girls were throwing insults back and forth at each other. At the end, out of frustration and anger, the girls went off to the rehearsal room and the boys to basketball court. Kriya and Sharon stayed behind, without making it too obvious.

"That was a pretty good letter," Kriya said.

"Thanks. So now what?"

"Well, now the girls are going to be together all day. And if not together, they'll be on each other's side. So, for the last little thing that will tie them all together, I have a plan."

"Of course you do."
"Thanks for bringing us out for dinner today, Sharon. I really just wanted to get away from the boys for a bit. You know, just do some girl talk," Simmi said as she, Sharon, and Rinni entered on of their most favorite restaurant.

"Hello, ma'am," the person at the front said.

"Hi, Sharon Kaur, reservation for three."

"Yes, ma'am. Please follow me."

The possy followed the waitor to a table on the top floor-the best table in the whole restaurant. 

"This is where you will be sitting," said the waitor and left.

But the three girls were looking at who was sitting at the table. "What the--What are you Weaklings doing here?" Rinni asked.

Kriya, Neha, and Vishaka looked up from the menu they were reading. "What are you guys doing here?"

"Sharon has brought us here for dinner," Simmi said.

"And Kriya brought us here for dinner," Vishaka.

"We can't sit at the same table," Rinni said. "Let's get out of here."

"No, guys. Look, this is the only table here and I'm really hungry. I haven't ate anything since this morning and I need food right now. If we have to share a table, then that's fine. Plus, today we all stood up to the boys together. Today it's okay," Sharon said, trying to persuade her friends to stay.

"Yeah, guys, let's just let them sit here. It's not like the world's going to end," Kriya added.

"I can't believe you're telling us to sit here, Sharon," Simmi said. But the girls say down anyway. 

It was a but awkward for the first few minutes, until Sharon kicked Kriya under the table. "Ow!" Everyone stared at Kriya. "Um, that was nothing. Just hit my foot on something." Then she turned to Sharon, who was sitting next to her. "What?"

"Do something! They're all just sitting there and not talking!" Sharon whispered.

"Why me?"

"Because it was you're plan!"

"I don't know. I mean, the only way these guys will talk is if they're drunk or something..." Kriya whispered. Then both Kriya's and Sharon's eyes went wide and they both looked at each other with an evil little smirk.

"Waiter!" Sharon yelled.
Neha slammed a third glass of fruit punch (which had been mixed with alcohol. All of their drinks had been) down. "Why do we always fight?"

"You know, yaar,  I don't know," Rinni said, putting her glass down and throwing her arm around Neha's shoulders. "We have so much in common. Like, we both like filmy Bollywood movies."

"And we both like to go on jogs!" Simmi exclaimed to Vishaka. 

"You know what guys, let's just party tonight! Let's forget everything and dance!" Vishaka said. And they all held up their glasses and chugged. 

Sharon and Kriya, who had made sure the waiter didn't mix any alcohol in their drinks, smiled and went along with it. 

And that's when the music started. 

"Do you think things in school are going to be different?" Sharon asked Kriya.

"Definitely," Kriya said. "After last night, I'm POSITIVE that these guys are friends. I mean, how can they not be? We all had so much fun yesterday!"

"Yeah, you're right. I can't believe your plan worked and mine didn't," Sharon said.

"That's because I took situations we had already been in and put the girls in them. Not like you, who got her idea from a movie."

"All right, fine. No need to rub it in."

"Aww," Kriya said, feeling bad and giving her sister a big hug in the empty college. 

Soon the girls came to the college, unsure of what they should do. Should they act friendly, or should they not? But as soon as the four girls came, they saw Sharon and Kriya sitting on a pair of stairs, laughing and high five-ing.

"You guys are--" Vishaka started.

"Friends. We're friends," Kriya said.

"W can all be friends. Why should this stupid divide get in the way of that? I had so much fun with you guys last night! And I want that to last!" Sharon said.

Simmi, Rinni, Neha, and Vishaka looked at each other. They couldn't believe they're two friends, who had hated each other more than anything, were now sitting and laughing like they were old friends. 

"You're right," Neha said, turning to Rinni and Simmi. "Will you like be our friends?"

Rinni and Simmi smiled. "We'd like that."

"But," Vishaka said. "We can't tell the boys. Otherwise they'd kill us."

Kriya and Sharon shared a knowing look. They knew the boys would be overjoyed at the idea, because then all the fighting would stop. But they also knew that unlike themselves, the girls would overreact and hunt those boys down for never telling them.

"Okay, fine. So now we're all friends," Kriya smiled.

"I think that calls for a big group hug. You know, before everyone gets here," Sharon said.

The new friends and laughed as they hugged each other. Big smile
So I hope you all liked it! I'll try to post the next part asap! But i think the last part is going to be the last of the sisters drabbles. But don't worry! I have a bunch more drabbles on the way! 

Love
a
L
i

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

misslaugheasily2cute4u_22niki4lifevidya_955VirManandJeeViKoolKatzharshita29396kreya204taniya_dostiiSaumya_D3Kanchi..daisydee425Hot.Pink.HeelssukanyaabluelashesZehnaseeb.sweetshine-Araina-

crazysky IF-Sizzlerz
crazysky
crazysky

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
it was awesome n i really want all of them to be friends
SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
awww..I loved <3
Thanks for the pm.

Go to top