Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel1302 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Really enjoy ur work. Please continue soon!
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone! So i have a new idea for a drabble and this drabble will have a couple of parts to it. I'm actually really excited about this one:)

So, like many of you on this forum, i think that Sharon and Kriya are going to end up being sisters. So i decided i'd write a drabble on that. And trust me, these drabbles are going to be a lot of fun :D Also in the drabble, these two sister are going to end up stopping the Weakling and Dazzlers fighting! So that'll be fun to read :)

I'm not going to write the first part in this post. I'm just just giving you all a background on the drabble because i don't want to write whole chapters on them. Enjoy! :D

Sisters??!! (background story)
So what happens is that Kriya's mom and Sharon's dad had been married but when the girls were only one years old (they are fraternal twins), they separated. The dad still loved the mom, and the mom did too but their couple never worked because they were always fighting. So because she was so angered at her ex-husband, who is one of the greatest dancers of India, she never let Kriya dance. But dancing was always in her blood.

After 16 years (i think the girls are 17 in the show) the mom and dad meet  accidentally at the mall and even though they tried to stay apart, they couldn't. Their love rekindled and they became one again.

But when the two girls found out they were sisters, things got even more worse between them. They started fighting even more and even the Weakling and Dazzlers noticed that something was up. The two girls (who were both secretly excited about the fact that they had found their mother and father after so many years) made their parents promise they wouldn't go public until they, the sisters, were ready. Because if they did go public, well, let's just say there would be A LOT of talk at the college. 

But now something is about to happen that will really bring these two sisters together...

I hope that you all liked it! Please comment/like!! 

Love
a
L
i
Edited by LaLi21 - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow! amazing idea dear! 

I was hoping to read something like this...
cant wait to read ur version ;)

Love, khushi
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
ashree45 thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmm.. i think this would happen in the show.. omg so if sharon and swayum get married swayum would be kriya's jiju! and if rey and kriya get married, rey would be sharon's jiju!!<3333
wanderlust-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
woww... amazing... i have a feeling this is gonna be one awesome drabble series :) update soon... cant wait
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is something new...WOW!! Excited to read..Plz update soon..Thanks for the PM
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i had the same idea wen the rumor of being their sister buzzed
the_writer_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sisters?!! part 1
It was dark outside by the time Kriya found a rickshaw to take her home. it had been a very long day and she just wanted to get home. 

She sat quietly in the back, watching the outside role past her. That's when she noticing something bad. "Wait, stop the rickshaw!"

"Is something wrong, ma'am?" the driver asked. Kriya looked ahead ans quickly got out. 

"Nothing's wrong. Just don't got anywhere. Stay right here, okay?"

Kriya ran quickly to the "bad thing" she had noticed. It was Sharon, surrounded by not-so-nice-looking guys. "Sharon!" she said a little to happily, jumping in and hugging her.

Sharon made a face. "Kriya?"

Kriya ignored her and continued to smile. "What are you doing her? And who are your friends?" She motioned to the three guys standing around her.

Sharon only looked at her. 

The men, on the other hand, just watched as this random new girl jumped in from no where, a little freaked out by her over-excitedness. "We're not your friends. We want your money," Man #1 said.

"Uh-huh," Kriya said, nodding. Then she looked off to the side and yelled. "OH MY, GOD WHAT IS THAT?!" All the men's heads turned and Kriya grabbed Sharon's wrist and whispered, "Run!" 

They quickly broke off in a run as one of them men yelled, "They're getting away!" The men chased them until the girls reached the rickshaw. "Go, go, go!" Kriya and Sharon yelled. The driver, scared now, started to drive at top speed and the men were left behind.

Kriya and Sharon looked at each other and then started to laugh really hard. "You should've heard yourself when you yelled out. You sounded so freaked out!" Sharon exclaimed through fits of laughter. This only made the two laugh harder.

Finally, the two girls reached Kriya's house (Sharon's father and Kriya's mother don't live together yet, since they haven't gone public yet). Kriya paid the driver and now the two were left all alone.

"Thanks for saving me back there," Sharon said.

"No problem." The two stood there awkwardly until Kriya said something. "Look, i want us to stop fighting. I mean, come on, we're sisters! We've spent so much of our lives not growing up together! I don't want to waste any more time! And i don't want end up hating you. Can't we just be...sisters?"

Sharon looked at her and smiled. "Yes, we can. You're right. I don't want to get out of college and hating you because of this stupid Weakling/Dazzler thing. That shouldn't come between the fact that we're twin sisters!" And then Sharon suddenly grabbed her sister in a tight embrace. Once they let go, Sharon added, "But there's one problem. We can't tell anyone."

Kriya nodded. "Yeah, at least not now. Who knows what will happen if we do. We can just be sisters in secret."

"All right then. It's settled. We'll be the Secret Sister."

Yeah, i know, it's a bit weird and cheesy but I tried :) The next couple parts of this are going to be way better, though, promise! Please comment <3

Love
a
L
i

Edited by LaLi21 - 12 years ago
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..Thats so unexpected...he he!! but, nice for a change...I like the way story is progressing ..SECRET TWIN SISTERS..hehe!! 

Continue soon..and thanks for the PM..
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Interesting..waiting to read further..Thanks for the PM :)