Does Lata deserve this?...

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
All her life she has been suffered..her husband was worse night mare..she  had lost her child...and now rape..why? why Lata has to suffered  this much?why CVS didnot choose any other track for her?as according to the article...her boss will get married with her..but he will turn negative..why? doesnot  she any right to have little happiness in her life?
                                                what do u think guys?...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No... No... No... She nvr deserve this tragedy...
She really deserve happy and peaceful life.. I d't knw y CVs gave her this type of life.. 1st her old husband torturing her alot.. Then nw she starting to live peacfully..but Cvs not allowed her... Nw this cruality.. CVs like to see abha and her family always trouble..
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No, she doesn't deserve this! Which article did you read that her boss will turn negative after marriage?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I thought she would become self sufficient and make a life for herself..Married or not she can survive on her own.

Lata did not or does not deserve what has happened to her so far or this rape..CVs are so ridiculous in bringing this track out of no where.
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no...she deserve a happy life 
but the cv's make a her life hell
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lata deserves a happy and peaceful life
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rechus

No... No... No... She nvr deserve this tragedy...
She really deserve happy and peaceful life.. I d't knw y CVs gave her this type of life.. 1st her old husband torturing her alot.. Then nw she starting to live peacfully..but Cvs not allowed her... Nw this cruality.. CVs like to see abha and her family always trouble..

yes u r right cvs always love to see abha and her family in trouble and all negative character live there very long time comfortably..look priyanka and stupid sheetal mami,cvs never find any punishment for them
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shas3

<font color="#009966">No, she doesn't deserve this! Which article did you read that her boss will turn negative after marriage?</font>

I have read in telebuzz article..check u will find it
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm really disappointed with the shaping up of lata's character...actually she's a poor soul & she had suffered enough in her life...first in the form of her ex hubby samarjeet ...then miscarriage...& now this unwanted stupid  track...it's high tym that lata deserves some happiness in her lyf...but this is...🤬!@#$%^^&**😡
kinu17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

<font color="#660099">I thought she would become self sufficient and makea life for herself..Married or not she can survive on her own.</font>

<font color="#660099">Lata did not or does not deserve what has happened to her so far or this rape..CVs are so ridiculous in bringing this track out of no where.</font>

exactly..y they have chosen this rape track for her god knows..do they really know what is the meaning of rape?i wonder..rajasri production used to be little sensible unit but now they become like other gublet production company..