India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Shilpa, this was the best of the best-est of your OSs. I loved it completely.

Ahem must have planned right from the start upon taking the responsibility for being her teacher. This is why he was focused and his unalteredly determination to reach his goal. Along the way he has been manipulating her emotions and confusing her so that she looks at him being the primary being for her rather than his mum. His reward to her being his three wants. Still the selfish Ahem but in a very positive way. I loved your Ahem very much.

Well done!

Thank you so much Swasthi. I believe these three requests are our wishes that we hope he takes care of soon.
I too hope he is thinking ahead and planning something like this, it would be nice to see Ahem thinking this way, and hope that why he is so focused and determined.
I just realized he is being selfish, but in positive way, because with this three wishes Gopi will also benefit, not just him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atop

It could never have been this simple, endearing, soft-paced and wonderful at the same time..You are a genius when it comes to displaying the softest and the boldest of emotions yet with a touch of feather and what ever I say, can never justify your stupendous piece of work..

I am gonna go and read that again and Shilpa, seriously, do give us MORE of OS's or SS's or anything, anytime u feel like..I know u are HARD core busy and I do respect that but anytime u feel, just pop in an OS because it truly is in a literal sense a spectacular read always..

Thank u so very much,,

Luv atop

Thank you so much dear. To barrow a word from friend, I wish they had a "superlike" button for your brilliant review. You leave me with the most beautiful reviews, feed backs and inspirations. You comments motivates me to bring more of my writing to the forums. I don't have enough words to thank you for your wonderful comments.

atop

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chik

Indeed u are such a good writer so beautifully written.. Well if Ahem does this it will be so sweet

Thank you so much. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope that they show something like this on SNS.
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
shilpa it is a beautiful one.. After long time i read a OS on goahem

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee10

shilpa it is a beautiful one.. After long time i read a OS on goahem

Thank you so much coming back to the forum and reading the OS. I am so glad you liked it.
You were missed.
rsk16 IF-Dazzler
rsk16
rsk16

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
really beautiful and lovely os . loved the 3 demands.

ll-Shilpa-ll

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Shilpa,  I love it.   Totally unusual way for Anam to get Gopi on his side.

Wonderful.  Love reading anything your write.

ll-Shilpa-ll

A2ZVictory IF-Rockerz
A2ZVictory
A2ZVictory

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Shilpa really beautifully written. The feelings expressed are so real and romantic...Keep writting

ll-Shilpa-ll

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index