Game Time: Continue Story - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aarcha

abha met this guy accidentally who looks like karan who turned out 2 b jaggu's cousin ...hpe this clears...it's a long story yaar...
thanks..but  how come this game over nite end up  with this funny   story πŸ˜•it is suppose to be 3 words story making game...oh well..what the heck...πŸ˜†ymggk mai sab kuch chalta hai...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Kinara2

thanks..but  how come this game over nite end up  with this funny   story πŸ˜•it is suppose to be 3 words story making game...oh well..what the heck...πŸ˜†ymggk mai sab kuch chalta hai...πŸ˜†

yaar the credit goes 2 me only...u know me...πŸ˜‰ otherwise with this only 3 words how can v move forward?? πŸ˜† aur hume yeh bhi dhikhana hai ki yahan sab kuch chalta hai boss !! πŸ˜‰

and fallen love with..veer...🀣..and veer was..like...Miss..mat karo mera peecha..and...

& he ran ...& ran , finally fell into a...
Originally posted by aarcha

& he ran ...& ran , finally fell into a...

An hole which looks like a secret room in Swarn Bhavan, he sees a shadow... πŸ˜†
which came nearer 2 him & suddenly...
 it is jaggu..says hello! ..is not u have to be in the gym at this time? y u r running around? and then... Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago
both're about 2 go gym , the mob of jaggu sang..."appadi podu"...& ...

it is jaggu..says hello! ..is not u have to be in the gym at this time? y u r running around? and then...

As both Jaggu and Veer walk out the secret room, a shadow of woman is shown dancing...
it is Vasundhara...πŸ˜†and takes away his big fat sandwich from his hands and mouth...and say BOY..u have to be shame of ur self..and then all of a sudden...winds blow...πŸ˜†..
Edited by Kinara2 - 12 years ago

it is Vasundhara...πŸ˜†and takes away his big fat sandwich from his hands and mouth...and say BOY..u have to be shame of ur self..and then all of a sudden...winds blow...πŸ˜†..

Vasundra turns and she sees Abha laughing and saying 'I'm not Abha, I'm Manjulika'. I'm the real ghost, you are not and...