India-Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

Next Big Storyline

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
So I stopped watching the show, and will catch glimpses of it when my mom is watching it

I noticed I kept hearing Toasty saying she is "tired"

Something is up with that..she never mentioned her tiredness in that way before..(since she is super woman).

Wonder if they will make Toasty sick or give her some kind of illness...or the usual where she is having issues with getting pregnant or not able to get pregnant at all

A new story line with Toasty **shocker** is gonna happen soon

Of course...right now the topic of her going back to work is going to divide the house...and of course..Toasty being Toasty, will say how she is a woman and its all women's duty to stay home and look after their men (really cannot stand her)

Anyways I needed to vent cause Toasty annoys me and cause of her charact. I stopped watching the show...I liked her character until she became the adaarsh. know it all bahu 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4ush4m_4hin_saMefromNJsan2471prernacda.PerfectLove.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index