•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
  Hi just wanted to say I am waiting eagerly for today s episode. wonder what all will happen? Will Dhruv s mother start her plotting to seperate the two lovebirds or will the episode be mainly on Rajbeer s growing feelings for Preeto☺️ and Preeto too having a self realisation . Or hopefully like the promo suggests will there be some jealousy on Preeto s part . Or will it be more about the family issues. Well there are a great many possibilities I suppose
  I just want there to be enough Rajpreet scenes😉 and I will be happy😃
 Please like and comment
Nikhila
Nobody has anything to say?😭
It is difficult to say what is going to show in today's episode ❓When ever I guess something, they  show different in the episode.

I was surprised to see Nikhila  's name in this forum.Because my daughter name is also Nikhila😉

Do not😭 I have replied 😉
Thnx for posting Anasuya😊.
Can somebody quickly recap what happened Friday?
@Vrish - Kanwal, Gagan, Meetha, Preeto and Dharam (their uncle) were all picked up by Rajbeer in his car on their way to Dhruv's house to fix the wedding date for Ishu & Dhruv's wedding. While they were at Dhruv's house, Preeto gets a call from her sister Ishu saying that Sonu never returned home after her exams. Per Meetha, Preeto asks Ishu to call Sonu's friends and see if she is over at any of her friends' house and then call her back. In the meantime, Rajbeer and Dhruv are also informed of Sonu's missing. Ishu calls again and tells preeto that she called everyone and still no news about Sonu. Preeto decides to hide this news from her parents and Dhruv's parents and tells them that she has to go see a client and Rajbeer offers to give her a ride when clearly kanwal was unhappy. Rajbeer and Preeto search everywhere for Sonu and fianlly Rajbeer comes to know of Sonu's physics exam through Preeto and he remembers his conversation with Sonu where she says that she is a little weak in physics and belives that if someone sits under "Vidya ka ped" they get smarter. So he guesses that she might be sitting under that tree and takes Preeto there. Preeto was upset and angry over Sonu but Rajbeer handles the situation well by telling Sonu that it is not nice of her to put her parents and sisters through this heartache and should never do this again. He also volunteers to teach her physics and Sonu loves this brotherly conversation and gives him a hug. Preeto thanks Rajbeer and was surprised/impressed to find Rajbeer to be sensitive to her little sister and remembering that little detail about her sitting under the tree. She thinks to herself that she might have made a mistake in understanding him and after all he is a very nice guy. Rajbeer drops Preeto and Sonu home. Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago
kt, thanks.  So the first incident involving Sonu, just as one was wondering what her role was in this serial.
 wow so sweet Epi.. Rajbeer biji & papaji wow👍🏼 & so cuteee Rajbeer -preeto...😉