Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Do Pal Ki Zindaagi (ch4,pg15 - 11 Feb) : Mayur FF (Page 5)

Moon_Snow Groupbie
Moon_Snow
Moon_Snow

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanguprince

Nice story line, add me to pm list

Thank you :)
Ok.. 

moonbeautie IF-Dazzler
moonbeautie
moonbeautie

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Guys, Get ready for the start :)
1st chapter will be up soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Araina-

Moon_Snow Groupbie
Moon_Snow
Moon_Snow

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1

A woman opens the door to a room. She takes a step in and stops to glance around. Her eyes stops at the sight of the huge bed in middle of the room. Looking at the view, she hits her hand on her forehead and says, "Uff this girl. She's still sleeping!" She shakes her head and walks to one of the big windows in the room, she slides the curtains open and turns around moving away a little so that the first rays of the sun hits the beautiful face on the bed. This gesture makes the person cover her face with the blanket while moaning and changing sides.

The woman smiles and says, "Come one, get up. Dekho suraj bhi uth gaya hai."

"Maa - let me sleep naa. It's just 6:00 am."

The woman walks towards the bed and pushes the blanket aside revealing a beautiful face. "No. You have to go to school today! You didn't go yesterday, that doesn't mean that you can escape from school today too. Come on, wake up. I am getting the breakfast ready. You get yourself ready and come down fast."

"Hmm."

"Hmmm nahi. Wake up and get ready," saying so, she leaves the room and goes downstairs to prepare breakfast.

When this happens, at the same time on the other side. In the same country, same state, same town. There is a big bungalow with beautiful lawn and flower beds. Two huge gates open and a car drives' into the driveway, and screeches to a halt right in front of the main door of the house. A middle aged man steps out and goes in through the big doors entering into the living room. A woman comes out and they both hug each other.

She says, "I was getting so worried. You were supposed to come last night."

The man replies, "I know. But, I decided to take rest on the way. Anyways, I am here now ' And what's the matter? Why is the house so quiet today?"

The woman says, "Your 'daughter' is still sleeping," and burst up laughing.

The man argues, "You can't make fun of my son in this manner. Samji aap!"

The woman tries to control herself before saying, "Thik hai baba. You go freshen up meanwhile I'll go wake him up."

The man goes to the room that was across the hall and the woman goes upstairs. Upon reaching her destination, as usual, she finds the door of the room closed but unlocked. Turning the door know she opens the door and makes her way straight to the bed. She sits down and says, "Chalo beta wake up. Look, your dad's here."

At once, the blanket is thrown aside and a young manly voice says, "Papa? Really? Where is he?"

The woman smiles and says, "He's gone to freshen up meanwhile you also get ready. You don't want to be late for school on your first day itself. Now do you?"

He smacks his lips, gets up in full height, brightens up his handsome face with a cute smile and says saluting, "Yes boss...I'll get ready and come down soon."

After about an hour, the small and sweet family is having breakfast and chatting happily over their meal.

"Beta hurry up. You'll be late."

-? "Yes ma. I will be there in a minute." A young girly voice comes down through the stairs.

And as per the reply, a beautiful young girl, wearing blue dress, climbs down the stairs. Her hair is tied up high in pony tail, and has a sweet smile on her face.

She says, "I am here...Bolo what's the matter? You didn't even allow me to sleep properly. Now may I know, why are you running all around the house?"

The woman raises her eyebrows, "It should be you running around. Besides, I know you didn't wake up right after I left and you're telling me! Now sit and have your breakfast fast or else you'll get late."

"Uff what Sayantani jee... you worry a lot. Relax, I won't be late. Anyways, school will not start until your daughter reaches the gates of it. The school doesn't have that much strength to proceed the day without the presence of Akshara Anandita. So, take a chill pill."

Sayantani: "Haan haan bohut bol liya. Now, sit down quietly and finish your food."

"I don't want to sit..." and standing itself, Akshara gulps down her milk and half swallows her breakfast.

Sayantani hits her fore head and says, "Hey bhagwan. Har kaam end moment pe karti hai. And then will rush around the house making everyone jump!"

Akshara sighs and says, "You know that when I get a head start it always turns out horrible. Then I have to restart everything. So why not do it late itself."

After finishing her breakfast she grabs her bag, half running out the door and says over her shoulder, "Bya maa."

Next Part : Chapter 2

Edited by Moon_Snow - 21 January 2012 at 7:36pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-divya-pallavisarkariluvrainaarticherieLovermaansi007dh_ritiangel_smilyBhawna_artimoonbeautiesoni4evaTyro-FrozenRain-VSai2008shafy_MNt_areebKrishna_Sourav

moonbeautie IF-Dazzler
moonbeautie
moonbeautie

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
So, friends that was the next update

If you want regular PM notifications add the id Moon_Snow

so, that it is easier for both me and khush to access things related to the ff :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhawna_arti-Araina-

Bhawna_arti IF-Dazzler
Bhawna_arti
Bhawna_arti

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Lovly start.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moon_Snowmoonbeautie-Araina-

angel_smily IF-Dazzler
angel_smily
angel_smily