Haniibee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
such a beautiful update!!!
thanx
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absoloutely fell head over heels in love with this part.U know I love to see such cute scenes between them in the actual show too.But i have a strong feeling that the CV's are routenely highjacking our forums,and who knows one fine day we might actually see such a scene in the show.Thanks for the PM dear.Have a great weekend.
Ended thumbnail
this...is...the...most...cutest...thing...i ...have...ever...read... :O

thanks. its just ...haiii!
xxx
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww, He Gave Her Mobile πŸ˜
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowww.just loved it..i was reading in a serious mood..but when i reach this line.

Khushi paused for a second before she ran towards him on impulse and took his head in her hands and knocked their heads together once again.

'So we don't get horns' she called behind as she ran back out of the door leaving Arnav dumbstruck...

🀣..
..i was just roflin at once...this was unxpected.i m still in that mood laughing laughing and laughing..thnx for this🀣🀣
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was really even arnav has started behaving like a child:) that was sweet would like to see arnav's this new avatar more πŸ˜ƒ overall a fab update dear:)
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
that ws a cute update!!!!!
i so loved it!!!!!
brought a smile on my face!!!!!
thnx fr such a wonderful update!!!!
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so cute...loved the update...and thanks for the pm
-doe-eyes- thumbnail
Awww this is sooo cute:) I have totally become a fan of your writing😊 i totally adore the lovestruck arnav. and i can so imagine khushi acting like that if he gave her a new phone=p and arnav's dilemma about the contacts...and his obsession with the wrapping paper's colour=P seriously, too cute. sigh, i wish the real thing could be just as cute!! 
Originally posted by: Zeee

this...is...the...most...cutest...thing...i ...have...ever...read... :O

thanks. its just ...haiii!
xxx

Thank you!!! :DDD

Originally posted by: music1

Absoloutely fell head over heels in love with this part.U know I love to see such cute scenes between them in the actual show too.But i have a strong feeling that the CV's are routenely highjacking our forums,and who knows one fine day we might actually see such a scene in the show.Thanks for the PM dear.Have a great weekend.

Aww, thank you so much! Well this is in the FF Forum so I doubt they'll visit it and steal my ideas :P Not that I'd mind ;)

Hope you have a great weekend too!

Originally posted by: Haniibee

such a beautiful update!!!

thanx

Thank you!

Originally posted by: sharneil92

HAHAHAHAHA!!! those two are sooo cute!! like teenagers... ahem.. i mean, like me!!!! LOL! SUPERRR DUPERRR CUTE UPDATE NAYIKA! loved it! really! :D

Yay, glad you liked it! :D

Originally posted by: dbr_kmichi

res
- - - - - - - -
edited:

wow!!that was wonderful update...!!!
i was grinning through out while readin!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
love the way how they fight at tiniest of things just like anjali said like kids...it was really cute😊
she went n hit his head again cos 'horns' would cum..thats so cute..!!
lol n the text one..!payal kickin khushi n khushi sendin it...
arnav in a dilemma if to send asr,arnav or arnav'ji'...!😊
wonderful update

Divya

Thanks! Yeah I don't want Payal to just  be a wet blanket like she always seems to be on the show so she needed to do some kicking :P

I don't know about the horns thing really but I saw in in a film once so I thought it would be cute to use.

Originally posted by: MsCeylon

res

edited

Oho bravo really good
you really keep my mood on
and it was just sooo superb 
I loved jealous Arnav at the name of Abhi and was cute the way he was familiarizing the phone to Khushi πŸ˜
Thanks for the PM and waiting for your next update

Thnak you! :D Glad you enjoyed it! Arnav's always going to be jealous of other guys in Khushi's life :P

Originally posted by: tina_1234

awww suuch a cute cute cute cute part

loved it...wish dey were lyk dis in d show...sooo cute <3
how more cute dey'll b when dey'll be in love...sighhh

yeyyy m d first one to reply agnnn...yipeee

Thank you! :D I'm sure one day they will be this cute on the show but in their own way.