Users

Frequent Posters

aadyakali thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is great. You should be in the CV. Plz add me to yr PM list
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start!! La & arnav broke up! yaayyy!! Please add me to your pm list!! Xx
xXShriyaXx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey its wonderful...pls add me to ur pm list
Suman786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was amazing! Pleaseee add me to your PM list :)
Thank you for all your lovely comments. I'm glad you liked it. :)

Unfortunately no Arnav/Khushi scenes in Chapter 2 but there will definitely be some in Chapter 3!

Please like and comment and let me know what you like and what you don't so I know if there's any changes I should make.
Edited by nayika - 12 years ago

Chapter 2

Why couldn't she just leave him alone, why did she have to interfere in his life? Arnav, hit his hand against the steering wheel as he stopped in traffic for what seemed like the hundredth time. This was her fault too. If he hadn't gone to drop her off, he wouldn't be stuck in this stupid rain, in this stupid traffic and in this stupid car!

It occurred to him that she hadn't asked for a lift and he could have said what he wanted at the door rather than at her house but he brushed the thought aside. Just as he'd brushed aside the fact that recently he'd been working from home more often and coming home earlier than he normally did.

There was no special reason for that, it's not like he wanted to see Khushi or anything. And she obviously didn't want to see him, with that bloody condition of hers.

Who did she think she was? Demanding that she would come to his house everyday but only when he wasn't at home! The traffic finally started to move and he thought to himself, fine! She doesn't want to see me, well now she never has to again. Now maybe this whole mess with Khushi Kumari Gupta is over and now I can stop thinking about her.

'Khushi, what happened this time? What did he do? Why are you making Jalebis again?

Khushi looked over at her sister with half a jalebi in her mouth and shook her head comically. 'Not him. ME. I did the worst thing ever, Jiji.'

'What are you talking about?' Payal took Khushi's hand and pulled her away from the stove and started to tidy away Khushi's mess.

'I was supposed to go the house and help Arnav and Lavanya be a real couple and instead I ruined their relationship, completely. He's right, I always do the wrong thing. But no, this time I'll fix my mistake. Properly. I'll fix their relationship. I'll just have to beg Lavanya to get back with Arnav. What do you think Jiji?' Khushi smiled at Payal, taking one last bite of her jalebi and stopping to lick her fingers.

'I don't understand. You were only there to make Lavanya a good housewife, not to help them settle down forever so why do you need to...'

Khushi wasn't listening to her sister but thinking about how the smell of jalebis frying had eliminated any lingering fragrance of Arnav's aftershave. It was probably the first time in her life she didn't love the smell of jalebis. She was still trying to remember the scent which she had yet to place when she realised a flaw in her plan.

'But I don't even know where Lavanya lives, how will I talk to her?' She didn't pause to give Payal a chance to speak and answered her own question. 'Of course! I'll go to the office and meet her there. That's a brilliant plan, don't you think Jiji?'

She didn't get a reply and turned to find Payal smiling at her with her hands on her hips, 'Oh so now you want me to join your conversation? No, no Khushi, its fine you keep talking to yourself. It's not like you would listen to me anyway.'

Arnav stormed into his room, he had stood listening to Nani for 10 minutes before he could take no more. All that talk of how he should realise now that marriage was the best type of relationship to have and how he was being selfish by holding up Akash's wedding. What kind of nonsense was that? If Akash wanted to get married that was fine by him.

Where was it written that his younger brother couldn't get married unless he did? Stupid traditions and culture, that's what everything always came down to for Nani. Stupid Khushi and her Devi Maiya.

Oh great, there she was again. Always hiding somewhere in his thoughts just waiting for a chance to come out in all her 'chamkili' glory. Ever since he'd saved her from the guest house there hadn't been a single day where he hadn't seen her or at least thought about her.

He didn't hear his sister come in but closed his eyes in exasperation when she started to talk. 'Chote, I know you're angry but you could make her understand and come back, couldn't you?'

'Why would I want her to come back Di? All she does is annoy me!' And make me smile, he thought to himself.  He pictured her face in his mind when she'd said 'I didn't find any orange juice,' and smiled to himself again.

'She annoys you? I knew it. I knew you only bought Lavanya here to prove a point to Nani. You don't even love her,' Anjali said worriedly.

Arnav opened his eyes in confusion, 'What? No Di, I was talking about...' Khushi. In his thoughts. Again, always. He sighed and held Anjali's arm slowly leading her to the door. 'Di please, I don't want to talk about this right now. Let me rest.'

Chapter 3: Here

Edited by nayika - 12 years ago
shivahari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gosh! is Khushi really going to bring back La? Not that i hate La nw. But not with Arnav. And Khushi Express once started nvr stops😆 Poor Arnav! Khushi is troubling him even when she is far.

All in all a wonderful update.

plz add me to ur pm list.
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update. plz pm me wen u  update nxt part
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
haha Khushi is bothering poor Arnav so much!
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey it's a nice story!!!!
cn u pls add me to ur pm list!!!!