India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG OS: -Secretly- (Page 6)

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

that was sooo awsome.. really enjoyed reading the OS.. i sooO wanted to read an OS/SS in which maan and geet were students and and when i came to IF now, saw the OS, title attracted me and i started reading.. thankyou for the wonderful OS (in which maan and geet are students).. LOL ..
i loved when their friends were teasing maan and geet.. its sooO true, i also tease my friends wen they're in a situation like this or are secretly looking somewhere WinkLOL

Noor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NoorFatima

that was sooo awsome.. really enjoyed reading the OS.. i sooO wanted to read an OS/SS in which maan and geet were students and and when i came to IF now, saw the OS, title attracted me and i started reading.. thankyou for the wonderful OS (in which maan and geet are students).. LOL ..
i loved when their friends were teasing maan and geet.. its sooO true, i also tease my friends wen they're in a situation like this or are secretly looking somewhere WinkLOL

Noor

Thank you Noor. I'm glad you liked it so much. This is one of the perks of still being a student, I can come up with scenes like this easily. LOL 

NoorFatima

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
loved it!..

Limerance

undisclosed IF-Addictz
undisclosed
undisclosed

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LimeranceNoorFatima

QueenbeePallavi Goldie
QueenbeePallavi
QueenbeePallavi

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
soo sooo sooo very sweet!!! loved it completely!! dear do write more and it was really good to read..good clarity of thoughts and expressions.. keep it up!!!

Limerance

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Limerance

Noor

Thank you Noor. I'm glad you liked it so much. This is one of the perks of still being a student, I can come up with scenes like this easily. LOL 

sooO how about another one WinkLOL would love to read it.. Big smile

Limerance

Limerance Goldie
Limerance
Limerance

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Noor

If only I had the leisure to write all the time! LOL 
At the present I'm busy with studying for exams but I have a few ideas so maybe in a week or so I might have time to write something up. I have written other OS and have a running FF if you still want to read something in the meantime. Although they aren't about Maaneet being in college...lol

NoorFatima

NoorFatima IF-Rockerz
NoorFatima
NoorFatima

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged

Noor

If only I had the leisure to write all the time! LOL 
At the present I'm busy with studying for exams but I have a few ideas so maybe in a week or so I might have time to write something up. I have written other OS and have a running FF if you still want to read something in the meantime. Although they aren't about Maaneet being in college...lol

ooo .. will be waiting for that one ..
when are ur examz..?

and ur FF has maaneet so thats a good enough reason for me to read.. Big smile
gonna check out ur FF now .. Tongue

Limerance

Go to top