~ Desigirl's OS Corner~ (Upd. 8/2, p. 13) - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
its not not nice..i didnt liked it..
i loved it and its very goood..

OS based on promo!

Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta wasn't escaping this time. The water had boiled over his head this time and Arnav had had enough. This girl found everything a joke and had once again fooled him. Here he was genuinely concerned that she had fainted, and then she demanded he get her water, and mind you no one ordered him around after all he was THE Raizada, but for her sake he had actually gotten her water too. And when he got back next thing he knew she was escaping out the door.

Arnav: Khushi Kumari Gupta, bardaasht ki bhi ek hadh hoti hai! (this is the limit) He said angrily.

He ran after her trying to get her as she pulled the dupatta that was stuck in the door that led them to the garden. 

There he saw Khushi trying to hide behind one of their cars. Khushi thought Arnav hadn't seen her and she went to one of the store rooms/garage type place to find the light bulbs.

She was about to open the door to the place when Arnav's hands grabbed her from behind and pulled her towards him.

Arnav: Tumhari himmat kaisay hui mere saath yeh ghatiya mazak khel ne ki. (How dare you have the guts to play such pathetic games with me?) He said fuming.

Khushi: Ji woh'hum'

Arnav: Pehle meri life mein interfere karthi ho (first u interefere in my life) and then when I want answers to my questions you want to play hide and seek. But not today, today I will not let you leave till you answer me.

Khushi looked down scared at first.

Arnav: Tum kyun Lavanya ko shaadi ke bare mein baashan deti rehti ho. Why did you ask Lavanya to propose to me for marriage? Why are you interfering in our personal life and trying to convince her that marriage is the right choice?

Khushi: Kyunki shaadi hi aap dono keh liye sahi faisla, shaadi ke atoot bandhan se aap humesha ke liye jud jayeingay. (Marriage is the right choice for u, it will bind you too together forever) she retaliated hesitantly.

Arnav: What rubbish! Please don't start again with me now.

Khushi: Haan aap kyun sunaygay humari baat, aap toh manaiyay apna live-in. Bina shaadi ke aisay ladki ke saath reh rahay hai aap, sharam nahi atti aapko.

Arnav: tum mujhay bataogi kya sahi hai aur kya ghalat.

Khsuhi: Haan, hum bataengay kyunki aap jo kar rahay hai woh theek nahi, aisay kisi ke saath rehnay ka matlab pata bhi hai aapko'kisi ki bhavnaon ke saath khelna, kisi ke sapno ko todna'aapka aapka toh character hi dheela hai.

Arnav: What?! He said red in anger, mera character dheela hai, he pulled her hand and pulled her against a wall. Tum jaanti hi kitna ho mere baray mein? Tum jaanti hi kitna ho mere aur Lavanya ke rishte ke baray mein.

He squeezed her hand tighter making her wince in pain.

Arnav: Mera character dheela hai na, character dheela ke matlab bhi pata hai tumhay? mein tumhay bata tha hoon character dheela kisay kehthay hai.

He loosened his tight grip on her hand and moved his hands toward her dupatta. He started to slowly pull her duppata from her neck.

Khushi covered her chest with her hands.

Khushi: Yeh aap kya kar rahai hai! Please mera dupatta wapis dijiye she said pleading with him.

Arnav's eyes were red with anger and intensity.

Arnav: Aaj toh I am not leaving you till you learn your lesson.

Arnav moved closer to Khushi against the wall, he then took her dupatta from his hand which he had bunched up. He unraveled it and placed it behind her back and around her waist so he could use the dupatta to pull her closer to himself. He jerked her closer to himself using the dupatta and his chest collided with hers. He then traced his fingers to the back of her neck where her dori was. He traced his finger along her dori and then whispered in her ears' "Isay kehtay hai character dheela"

He was just holding her dori in his hand, when a tear fell down on his arm. He looked towards Khushi who looked into his eyes pleading!

Khushi: Please humein chodijiye, aapko aapko aapki Di ki kasam.  

Arnav pulled away and Khushi's dupatta fell to the floor. Arnav punched his hand against the wall.

Arnav: Damn it!! He started to recall certain instances from his past when someone had said very similar words. His head started to spin and since he already had a headache it was making matters worse He held his head as if he would fall.

Khushi quickly grabbed her dupatta from the floor and put it around her neck.

She saw Arnav tumble as he was walking away lost in thoughts.

She moved up towards him and helped him to maintain his balance.

Khushi: Aap theek hai, she asked despite the remains of tears in her eyes. (Rabba Ve)

Arnav was shocked at how she could act such despite how inappropriately he had just behaved with her.

He pushed her hand away and headed to his Di's room.

Anjali came back after getting the pooja ka stuff and she found Arnav in her room with tears in her eyes.

Anjali: Kya baath hai chotay?

Arnav: Kuch nahi Di bas aaj Ma ki bohut yaad arahi hai.

Anjali: Aray chotay, hum haina humay batoa kya baat hai.

Arnav: Di aapko yaad hai na, jab hum chotay thay aur ma papa ki ladai hoti thi, aur jab Papa Ma pe haath utha thay they toh Ma humari kasam deythi thi unhay.

Anjali: Haan yaad hai. Phir papa humari taraf dekh kar Ma ko kuch nahi kehtay thay.

Arnav: Di, mujhay lagtha hai main kitna bhi bagna chahoon par kahin na kahin Papa ki who aadatein mujhmein arahi hai, main aisa nahi banna chahtha Di, main usay takleef nahi dena chatha, usay nahi rulana chahtha, par pata nahi kaisay yeh sab hojatha hai.

Anjali: Tum kis ki baath kar rahay ho chotay?

Well this was kind of serious!! Didn't really know how to make it too romantic/intense, I tried, let's see how it works out in the show!!! Again wrote it quickly so not very good dialogues or anything!! Likes? Comments please!! thanks!!😳

Edited by desigirl_18 - 12 years ago
OMG...that was just awesome...loved it...
waiting for ur next OS...
Hey Fatima!!!
Loved the OS. It was very intense.
You built up the tension perfectly.
A brilliant piece of writing dear.
Thanks for the PM and I look forward to the next one!!!
😊
thanks choti fatima ðŸ¤— knew you would have an OS by the morning

it had to be intense, as much as we want it to be romantic, whatever arnavs past is it always is an intense confrontation between these two.. 

hope we can get something similar in the show today
wow this was Amazing !!!
Absolutely fantastic!!
Beautifully written and very nice imagination.
Originally posted by -Fatz-

OMG...that was just awesome...loved it...
waiting for ur next OS...

thanks for ur comment! glad u liked it!!
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Hey Fatima!!!
Loved the OS. It was very intense.
You built up the tension perfectly.
A brilliant piece of writing dear.
Thanks for the PM and I look forward to the next one!!!
😊

thank u soo much always for ur kind words Zeba!! Really glad u liked it!!😳
Originally posted by fj08

thanks choti fatima ðŸ¤— knew you would have an OS by the morning

it had to be intense, as much as we want it to be romantic, whatever arnavs past is it always is an intense confrontation between these two.. 

hope we can get something similar in the show today

glad u liked it badu fatima!! wrote it only cuz u tempted so it was for u especially!!😉 OMG yea can't wait for the epi ahhh 13 more minutes!!😆
Fati that was really good. The emotions of both nicely portrayed. Thanks 4 d pm.