India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Just FYI (Page 2)

nishersal Senior Member
nishersal
nishersal

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Sorry to hear that Wafah. Your contributions have been greatly appreciated and we'll miss you a lot. Before I came to this forum, I had heard alot about your write-ups and that's what drew me to BBAT forum on IF. Hope you can still drop in once in a while to chat and participate a little in our discussions. May God continue to bless you always in all that you do.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007OmaRamdass

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Hey Wafah...
what went wrong?...will miss you I have learned many things from you...you were there when I needed...Sometimes like a strict teacher and sometime like a caring friend you did for the well being of forum...I wish you will come back but whenever you visit forum please do mark your presence by participating actively
Love ya...will miss you

Edited by sur001 - 19 September 2011 at 5:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rani2007LoveGudduOmaRamdass

nmaharaj Senior Member
nmaharaj
nmaharaj

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Really sorry to hear of your departure to IF Wafah.  ShockedOuch.  Your views and comments were always appreciated.  All the best in your future endeavours.

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Wafah, you are the soul of this forum, please reconsider.  We need you here, at least for BBAT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nmaharajshunu6

bhavni88 IF-Dazzler
bhavni88
bhavni88

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
sad news Wafah..

you will be missed..wishing you the very best..

and a big thank you for your posts and downloads..Clap

nmaharajLoveGudduOmaRamdass

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for everything Wafah. Will miss u.
Josupra Senior Member
Josupra
Josupra

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
this is a very sad news.. you will be missed a lot.

Thanks so much for the Bhangowala corner. that is so nice of you to upload all those links.

SweetFifi IF-Dazzler
SweetFifi
SweetFifi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Some might have noticed but just in case just to let everyone know I will be Inactive from IF indefinitely. I have talked to a Global Moderator and let her know that I'll stop in once a week just to keep an eye on things since I am the only development team, but otherwise I will no longer be participating in this forum in any active capacity.

I love Bhagonwali and will continue to watch the show at my leisure but I have absolutely no will and energy to be part of this discussion forum anymore.

If there are immediate concerns I will still respond to PMs as they will be forwarded to my email address. I will answer them as I see fit depending on what I see needs immediate attention so please do not expect a response.

There have been some good things about being a part of this forum and some bad things that I do not care for but I take the good times with me as I have met some very nice people on the forum, and made some great friends. Thanks to those people for your valued company.

Regards,
Wafah
Wafah i was gonna click the LIKE button but then i realized i didnt like what you were sayingCry...whatever it was i did I AM SORRY!!!!Big smile..just kidding, i kno you still love me. 

I am sorry to see you go but if you think this is for the best then so be it. I just want to take this opportunity to say a huge THANKS for all the wonderful updates that you wrote and all the interesting threads that you started , it went a long way in helping me to better understand what was happening in the show...

I do hope i am one of those persons whom you consider a friend as i feel the same about you...take care and i hope to catch you on another forum..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index