ll~* "Happy Birthday Shweta"*~ll - Page 79

Posted: 12 years ago
Zari marriam ko maine 3 bar bataya ki mujhe abhinav shweta ke saath handsome lagta hai but wo ignore kar rahi hai coz wo page read karti hai but reply nahi kar rahi,baki sabhi ke reply kar rahi hai.kya wo naraj hai?tum use meri abhinav wali baat bata dena take uski complain door ho ki yahan kisi ko abhinav pasand nahi hai.
Originally posted by avi85.kaur

ok zari beta
z...k bhai sahib
hahaha!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by avi85.kaur

Zari marriam ko maine 3 bar bataya ki mujhe abhinav shweta ke saath handsome lagta hai but wo ignore kar rahi hai coz wo page read karti hai but reply nahi kar rahi,baki sabhi ke reply kar rahi hai.kya wo naraj hai?tum use meri abhinav wali baat bata dena take uski complain door ho ki yahan kisi ko abhinav pasand nahi hai.
Ok ...but mere kehne se kya ho ga ??πŸ˜•
if us ne read kia he to us ko pta ho ga naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shweta Tiwari, Vivek Mushran in DJ's next...

Friday, October 07, 2011 | 3:05:39 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Shweta Tiwari, Vivek Mushran in DJ's next...

Two power packed performers have been zeroed on to play pivotal roles in DJ's Creative Unit's next on Sony TV...

Tellybuzz was the first to break the burning hot news about DJ's Creative Unit gearing up for it's next venture on Sony TV. The concept promised to have an edge over the regular Saas-Bahu drama and roped in seasoned actors to feature in the show.

The latest piece of news that reached our ears tells us that actress Bigg Boss 4 winner, Shweta Tiwari and Vivek Mushran of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai have been roped in to play meaty roles in the show.

Confirming this news a source from the industry states, "Shweta Tiwari and Vivek Mushran have been finalized to essay husband and wife as the story is all about parenting. The entire cast is expected to be locked by the 15th of October."

Vivek Mushran will be seen in a prominent role after long and he says, "Yes, its true that I have been approached for the role but it would be better if you get a confirmation from the production on the same."

Shweta Tiwari on the other hand remained unavailable.

With such an interesting start, audience expectations towards the show are definitely going to see a raise…
See you zari
love you zari
Shweta aap serial karti ja rahi ho,me dekh nahi pa rahi
shweta aap ko tadpane mein maja aata hai aur mujhe tadpane mein maja aata hai aur dard hota hai nahi dekh pane ke karan
Kya palak mummy ke programmes dekhti hogi sare?
Just seen the news on ST! Our patience has paid off. BTW I just read the message of Shweta's birthday thread, sorry. Happy belated birthday Shweta!πŸ₯³Her birthday has bought us great news, a new show! πŸ˜ƒ

U guys are doing a great job, I don't even know what no. FC this is but carry on!
I cant explain how much Happy i'm after hearing da news of Shweta new Daily show..