Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sonam Kapoor is shy no more (about Punit)!

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sonam Kapoor is shy no more

Done with keeping her relationship under wraps, the actress let her hair down with Punit Malhotra

Some are not scared to flaunt their beaus. Some just take time. It took Sonam Kapoor and Punit Malhotra a good 30 months to come out in the open. But finally, the actress and the young director made their liaison official. On Thursday night, at Imran Khan's bash at his Bandra residence, Sonam and her I Hate Luv Storys director Punit threw caution to the wind and behaved like a pair of besotted lovebirds.

An eyewitness revealed, "Though Sonam and Punit entered the party separate, once inside Imran's house, the two stuck to each other throughout. They looked like they were in a very happy and comfortable space together."

Sonam and Punit, it may be recalled, have been extremely discreet about their relationship. Three months back, while dining at a popular suburban restaurant, Sonam and Punit were spotted by a journalist. Realising that the cameraman present at the restaurant had started filming them, Punit instantly sneaked out and ran, while Sonam took charge of telling the reporter off.

The relationship that was kept under covers so far, managed to attract much attention at the party at Imran's home, which was attended by Deepika Padukone, her beau Siddhartha Mallya, Aamir Khan, Kiran Rao. UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapoor, Kunaal Roy Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Shahid Kapoor and Abbas Tyrewala among many others.

The eyewitness added, "Sonam did raise a few eyebrows when she chatted up with Deepika. Siddhartha was constantly by Dippy's side. Punit, on the other hand did the same with Sonam. The young director stuck to Sonam."

Speaking about Sonam and Punit's chemistry, the eyewitness revealed, "They were very comfortable with each other. It was very clear that they are fond of each other. It is high time they came out in the open and declared their love for each other. Love is a beautiful thing, and moreover, they have been going steady for the last two-and-half years now. Why do they continue to play hide-and-seek?"

When contacted Sonam and Punit decided to remain shy and reticent still and chose not reply.

They were very comfortable with each other. It's high time they declared their love

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Awwwh cute! Sonam and Punit make a lovely pair 😳 Hope they remain happy together :) Ouu Deepika and Sonam chatting...hehe wish we got a pic of them together!
Punit looks like a fair-polished avatar of Tushar Kapoor  🤢
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ew both Sonam and Deepika have bad taste in men. 
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Bingo. I was like, this guy looks familiar. Couldn't put a finger on it, but you nailed it. 😆
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Haha he does! 😆

I think Sonam and Punit waited until they were no longer professionals working together and until they themselves became more stable as a couple to declare their relationship...I hope they sail smoothly in the future
...there's been too many tumultuous relationships around😆

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Awh..I think Punit is kinda cute, lol.
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
It was kinda obvious now that they come out open before Sonam gets linked with Shasha...
there were articles too when sonam was sick and hospitalized...about how even papa anil has approved sona baby's choice of punit...he is Manish malhotra's nephew rgt??
I think they make a good pair, rest will see how it goes...

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think they look adorable togetherrr! If its true then that's great!(:
All these "eyewitnesses" are just weird. And probably are imaginary.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hehehe awww punam ❤️

I can't wait for them to come out and give me some pics to drool over...Sonam said she is not talking about it until she is married...karle shaadi jaldi se...Punit is 30 already...don't make him wait too long Sona! 😆

But ya I think it's good they are waiting...I say they should wait some more...2.5 yrs is not much...of which Sona spent most of it on IHLS and travelling for her 3 movies...they need to spend more time together and work things out properly :-) I want this to work! Me likes Punit!