Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey dear, i understand what it feels...
You dont wanna continue your work but i still want to say you plz dear, do continue them...who so ever that person has created problems for you then fight dear...fight equally hard...for somebody who cant do their works themselves n take credit of others, why let them win...???

We all know that what you are capable of...
n this shows your popularity sweety...i may not sound enough convincing, but still i wanna say again n again plz dont discontinue your ff's...plz.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My jazz dear don't go! πŸ€—

You are strong...i know how hard it is for non writers to write..i actually trued writing a FF...trust me we get no idea how to write ahead..hehe..i know it and i can understand you 😳

You will not stop writing...we your readers are waiting to see more parts and more FF's from you πŸ˜› you r an amazing writer...tat's y people copy it...well,i hope people don't stoop this law as copying the hard works of other people...it just hurts i know...

but you will continue writing..for us! for your skill...πŸ€—
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bec of one person u cant leave your sweet readers dear 
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really feel for you..😭
I understand your pain...
Whoever did this. I hate that person😑..they should be banned..
Please don't go...πŸ˜’
crazydevil87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

You've got all d right to b upset but pls don't punish ur readers...
Pls don't stop writing 4 ur loyal readers
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hey Jazz...who is Naina...I don't know but if we ur fans come across her FF anytime do u think we will accept her...

when we have already reading ur FF it is obvious we will immediately realize that it is a copy...so u don't have to worry ur fans are with u...

I am not going to say...don't leave us...many have said already
but if u r going to leave it is ur choice...if u have made ur mind that u r not going to listen to ur readers then who am I to tell u don't go please...it is reality that I love works of good writers like u but if u succumb to any waste and stupid person like Naina then go on.

Think and then react...is she worth more to u then ur fans and readers ?...Is she has so much powers that u have bend urself ?...we are fans of Maan-Geet--these characters have shown us how to fight back against all odds without complain...then where is that determination gone...

I know Jazz...it is a hard work to write an FF...I don't have that ability so I satisfy my thirst by reading ur FFs...don't give clear path to that 🀬 by taking such decision.

yes we can help u...u send us link of her thread..I will join u in reporting against her...we will get her banned..
Edited by tushti-kiran - 12 years ago
plzzz don't go dear...
don't stop writing...i really love reading all ur ff's...
ur simply a fab. writer...
and the person who is taking the credit of ur hardwork will surely pay...
plzz...plzz..plzzz for that one bad person don't leave ur loyal n good readers...
but i would not force u to do it against ur will...
i can only req. u...
thanx for the pm...
take care...
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plzz dun go becoz of one kaminiii
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no dear dont do like that...y are u leaving becoz of some copy cats they suffer for their mistake and plz dnt make us suffer by stopping ur ff's
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i understand your feelings buddy.. its been started again .. 
the person is a newbie and joined only yesterday .. 
seems like copying others fictions had become a fashion.. 
we cant accept that to be a mere coincidence when the way of expression are same .. i noticed that the topic had been closed and the mods had ensured that the matter ll looked on .. 
all i would like to say is "pls do not stop your writting for this issue " ... i accept that it hurts you so much but you do have loyal readers in gr8 numbers...