Goodbye to my readers EDITED pg 1 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
jazz

u did a right thing by deciding not to stop ur ff even my 2 stories are also copied by two different copy cats but i never mind and ignored them, any one copying our work meansd saying that they are less creative than us thats the great achievement we indeed did, so be cool and don't be tensed
WEL COME BACK JAZZ
I NOW U WILL NOT GO 
TO QUIT. SO SO SO  HAPPY
SO NOW WITHOUT ANY DELAY 
PLEASE UPDATE.JUST DYING
4 UR UPDATE.ALL
gr8 yaar..dats d spirit..
u dont have to let urself down...
u noe sumthg...u r a unique piece..πŸ˜‰
hi dear, I read your PM many hours ago, but could not get back to you, cus was studying all day.
I already see that you have decided to come back...but I still wanted to write my two thoughts.

First and foremost, Your FF's - Ur creativity.
God gave u the gift to bring your creativity into writing.
Your writing - gives u satisfaction and happiness to all your readers.

The more you write, the more your talent increases and the more you get better day by day.

1 copy cat vs. 100's of fans.
You do the math.

So what if one person did a copy of ur FF, the moderators know, you know and now your fans know.
Does it make any difference? No.

It is your work and always be your work...no one can take that away from you.

Deep down that person knows it is not there work.

If you had decided to quit because of that one person, that one person would have WON.

And you would have lost.

Why give up something that is so important and appreciated for a wrong reason.

Never give up.
Always get up and fight.

Cus you are who you are, in this IF world u r the writer.

So much will happen in the world even, not just the IF world...use this experience, grow from it, just like u did. Face it with courage..it will help you in the future...to fight real battles in life, cus that is what life is na, it throws something at you and leaves you totally shocked, numb...but at the end of the day...you get up again, u fall, but you get up, walk, run and reach your goals.

I am not sure what I wrote makes sense or not...but my two thoughts for u.

Love u and ur FF's
Rachana

Edited by Water. - 12 years ago
 hey jazz i completely understand ur position and frame of mind when u work so hard and somebody just copies it it hurts .  but ur work will remain ur work and appreciation which the copy cat will get will actually be urs. u r so talented so just coz of 1 person dont take this decision copy cat is copying ur work because ur work is so good . take ur own time think abt it again  try to chill and dont quit writing trust me giving so much importance to that person doesnt make any sense u r a good writer u hav a talent of writing engaging stories so  dont let that 1 person effect u so much . we all r with u and love ur work hope uwill continue.
Hey Jazz...
do not give in so easily...
am glad that u've retracked from ur decision...
writing is ur hobby n passion,don't let someone else's aversive behavior u dishearten u...
Again m late
well its good m late...as good ndws was waiting for me...m glad u took this decision of short break...keep rocking Jazz...people can copy your work but cannot copy your talent
we all lov u & ur writing jaz...
go ahead...
glad u changed ur decision dear...

Man...I had no idea u were leaving...Wen i read the first part of ur post...I was feeling so angry on that whoever...nain...etc...😑😑😑😑...then wen i read u were leaving due to one person...I felt like strangling u...😑😑😑😭😭😭😭...Sorry only wat i felt at that time...it wasnt purposefully...bUt i felt like it...then i read the down part & i was like UfffπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...d next moment i was allπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—thank u for not leaving...😳😳😳😳😳...u nearly snatched ma existence manπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ