Posted: 12 years ago

Hiii Jazz...

Plz continue writing...

Don't stop...

soumimaaneetsou thumbnail

EDITED:

hi frnds
thankyou very much for your support and love... I'm so over whelmed by your response that I literally have tears of happiness in my eyes... I don't know if I'll ever be able to pay you back as much love that you shower on me so freely... But I guess there's no measurement of love...

And you all are right!!!! I was just being stupid to take such an absurd decision of quit writing!!!! You all are correct... I should not let one person affect me so much when I have so much love of all of u wonderful people... πŸ€—

You are absolutely right!!! You guys are much more important for me than any one copy cat person!!!! So I have decided that I'm not leaving you guys 😊

thankyou very much for your love and support!!!

Love u
Jazz [/QUOTE]

thnx dear...thts lik a true spirit...😊😊😊😊

tak it in a positiv way that ur stories r so good tht peopl r copying them...😑😑😑

hope u wil cont ur ff soon...

thnx...:)

~~~~soumi~~~~
thanx a lot jazz that ur not leaving...
i am really glad...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi!! Feeling really bad that somebody else is copping your ff😭😭 ,which you have written with so much effort.You know that such people do0esn't have a spine ...they are creepers with parasite nature...simply shameless...they have nothing of their own...those people just want to earn fame in a shortcut...😑😑😑...
You are such a versatile writer ...everybody likes your writing style...why will you leave writing for those craps??? I can understand your feelings ...but still I am requesting you to think over your decision ...please don't leave writing...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

THAT is a brave spirit...Jazz

I am really very happy...go on and show who you are

welcome back...love u

Edited by tushti-kiran - 12 years ago
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Tussi gr8 ho jahapana...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thats the spirit...
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ye hui na sherni vali baatπŸ€—
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jazz07_dh

EDITED:

hi frnds
thankyou very much for your support and love... I'm so over whelmed by your response that I literally have tears of happiness in my eyes... I don't know if I'll ever be able to pay you back as much love that you shower on me so freely... But I guess there's no measurement of love...

And you all are right!!!! I was just being stupid to take such an absurd decision of quit writing!!!! You all are correct... I should not let one person affect me so much when I have so much love of all of u wonderful people... πŸ€—

You are absolutely right!!! You guys are much more important for me than any one copy cat person!!!! So I have decided that I'm not leaving you guys 😊

thankyou very much for your love and support!!!

Love u
Jazz

awww thats our dear Jazz πŸ€—
Love you so much dear! 😳  You are the strongest girl around! a perfect writer! 😳 Im so happyyy you are going to continue again... πŸ˜ƒ

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
good that u decided to continue writting
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4