India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG Destinies Apart

naina_m.khurana Newbie
naina_m.khurana
naina_m.khurana

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Hi guys this is my very first work on maaneet. So plz hit the like and comment. Also need friends as I'm new over here

A girl has been blindfolded by a guy and that guy is helping her to find her way carefully.
Both are on the beach.

And the guy takes off the blindfold from the girl's eyes.

The girl opens her eyes and found herself standing on the beach.

There was a table for two on the shore with candles lit on it.

The whole beach was decorated with flowers and curtains.

The girl smiles happily and looks at the guy standing beside her and hugs him tight.

"I love you Maan!" she said happily.

"This is so beautiful" she said while breaking the hug and gently kissing him on his lips.

"I love you too Geet" Maan said after their kiss. "I can do anything in the world to see this smile on your face."

And then with a solemn expression, he bent down on one knee and took Geet's hand in his hand and said while looking lovingly into Geet's eyes.

"Geet, it was the luckiest day of my life when I first met you. I didn't even know the meaning of love then. But after meeting you, I couldn't imagine my life without you. I always found myself complete when you are in my arms. We have seen every phase of relationship together; from enemies to friends, from friends to best friends, and from best friend to my girlfriend. Today, I want to promise you something'I promise to love you every day and night of my life. Your happiness will be my first priority. Even if I have to die a million times, I will always do what's best for you. So will you give me the honour of experiencing a new phase of our relationship? Will you let me make you happy for the rest of my life? Will you marry me??"

Geet looked at him with unshed tears of happiness. How long she has waited for this moment!! And finally, it was here. She was so happy, she thought if she died after this moment, she wont regret it...

And she said "Yes!"

Maan took out the ring from his pocket and put it in her finger and stood up and kissed her breathless...

It was their perfect moment. Their life was so perfect...

"Geet!" suddenly a voice brought her back to present and she saw her sister pinky looking at her concerned.

She looked around and realized that she has done this to herself again.

She has again relived her past. The past that was no less than a fairytale. She was the princess and her prince charming loved her more than anything in the world.

And she wished she can go back to her past and stay there forever. Even if babaji takes every single breath of hers but in return gives her one day of her past, she would consider her the luckiest person on earth...

But she couldn't do that. She has a present now too.

Dev. Dev Oberoi, ACP of Mumbai. Her friend. And now... her fiance...

She had met Dev in US 4 years ago and he has become a very good friend of hers.

And 5 months ago, he proposed her and she said 'yes'.

Her parents liked Dev very much and they wanted her to get out of her past and move on and marry Dev.

So for the sake of her family's happiness, she has accepted Dev. Everybody had told her that she should marry someone that loves her and not the one that she loves. So she took everyone's advise and locked all her feelings and memories of Maan in one part of her heart and threw away the key...

That is if she still had a heart!! Her heart was long ago gone with her prince charming and he had forgotten to return it back to her. He has left her void with a hole in her chest... which hurts a lot.

Geet had got used to by now to the pain and hurt that he has given her. But sometimes, when she let herself loose and her past sneaks up on her, it made extremely difficult for her to control her tears in.

Love: what an unusual feeling. Everything is so beautiful when you're in love. The whole world seems like a heaven. She has been one of those lucky ones whom love has touched.
But love can also be very cruel too. It gives the power to someone to break you. And she has been broken beyond repair.

She has been madly in love with him. Maan. She still caresses his name lovingly in her mind.

She has tried very hard to hate him but was never successful. At last she has given up.

What if he's not in her life anymore? What if she doesn't even know where he is? What if she doesn't know why he left her or where he went?

She still loves him. And she will always love him. Even if she would live till she's 100 years old, every time she would close her eyes, she would see his face behind her eyelids. She was sure of that!

Because its true that a girl never forgets her first love and Maan was her first and last love. He has touched her soul and that touch is gonna stay with her forever.

It wasn't like that she hasn't tried to find him. She had tried everything. She had looked at every place. Asked every person who might have any clue about his whereabouts. Even did advertisements about him'and at last she has accepted her fate...

She still remembers his last call to her in US

Geet: Hello

Maan: Hey sweetheart

There was some death grief in his voice, Geet could feel it.

Geet: Maan, are you ok?

He faked a laugh and said sadly

Maan: Of course sweetheart!

And then he was silent.

Geet had waited for him to say something. She had an ominous feeling about the way he was talking.

After few seconds he said

Maan: Geet

Geet had felt her heart sinking and she had managed to say

Geet: Hmm

Maan: I love you.

Geet: I love you too Maan.

Geet heard her own voice and it sounded too sad.

Maan: Geet, will you promise me something? Promise me that whatever happens tomorrow, you will move on in life. You will never give up. Promise me that you will always stay my sweet little Geet who can laugh even in the most difficult situation. Promise me Geet!

Now Geet was very scared.

Geet: why are you talking like this Maan?

And suddenly a thought came to her

Geet: Are you breaking up with me?

Maan laughs a sarcastic laugh.

Maan: Breaking up?!

And then he changes his tone to playfulness but Geet could still sense sadness in it

Maan: Of course not sweetheart. You are my life Geet! I will always love you. I...

He stops and Geet felt his voice getting heavy due to tears maybe?!

Geet felt that he is in immense pain. She felt tears coming to her own eyes too.

Before she can say something, the phone disconnected.

She had called "hello" to the dead phone for several minutes, but no reply came from the other side.

She had tried calling him the whole night, but every time the operator told her that the number has been switched off.

That was the last interaction she had with the love of her life, the man for whom she can die for, her Maan...

It has been 5 years 2 months 25 days and 14 hours since she heard his voice for the last time. Every passing minute of her life made her aware that how far she has come from him. And every minute made her realize that how impossible it was to hear his smooth voice again.

After that last conversation, she had tried calling him for months. But his number changes from switched off to disconnected in no time. She had tried every number that she could reach him at, but everything was hopeless.

Her whole life was hopeless. It was very depressing to know that her love story was over and she will probably never see her prince charming.

It was then that Dev came into her life. He has helped her to come out of the grief of losing the love of her life. Atleast, that was what he thought he did. While in reality, she has just learnt to hide her pain and smiled with everyone.

She said she was fine and everybody believed her. Nobody ever thought even for a second that maybe she had got good at lying...

She smiled with everyone. She laughed with everyone. But she never let anyone see behind that mask of happiness.

"Geet" Pinky again said looking concerned "Are you ok? You look lost!"

Geet smiles at her and says playfully to hide the pain in her voice

"Of course I'm ok pinky! I was just thinking about Dev" she smiled at her sweetly.

She knew what her sister would wants to hear and she said exactly what pinky was hoping her to say. Pinky gets happy thinking that Geet is excited about her wedding with Dev which was fixed in next month.

"Geet sabar kar!! Its just a matter of one month. Next month you will get married to him!" she tries to tease her.

Geet felt a sudden pain in her heart thinking that in one month her last hope will be finished!! She will belong to someone else in one month. She has accepted her new future but acceptance hasn't made it a bit easier for her to live through it...

Geet controls herself and said smiling "Pinky, its getting late. Let's go!!"

When they came out of the mall, it was very late and the last sunray has long ago gone missing in the horizon. It was very dark.

They were walking towards their car when Geet felt a strong hold on her arm and someone dragged her and pinky into a dark and narrow alley.

It was very dark over there and she saw two dark shapes abducting them.

Geet tried to scream but found herself face to face with a gun and her voice died in her throat.

She was scared like hell. She looked sideways towards pinky and saw that another goon has put tape on pinky's mouth.

A voice ordered her "Get into the car" and she realizes that a car was parked at the end of the alley to which the goon was pointing at.

She tried to scream to make a last attempt for escape when one of the goons put a hand on Geet's mouth and hit her hard on her head with the back of his gun.

Geet felt immense pain in her head and found her eyes getting closed...

And then she doesn't remember anything...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shah10

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
This is not your work this is jazz07_dh work from opposite shores of the sea
Your are copyrighting and copying someone else's work
Here is the original link of the FF

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1733007

And the page part u have copied
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1733007&TPN=8

And u cannot argue it is nit plagerised as I have given the proof

It's actually an compliement for her that you love her work so much u copy it but it's actually an insult to u for being do downgraded to copy someone's work

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticangelMaaneet.Loversschshah10maanluvsgeetSri_Radha

jazzlene IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RishbalaAsyaMGsschMaaneet.Lovershah10jaspreetm2815hopehotSri_Radha

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
@TM aka theif Stealer
Next time u copy someone's work beware cos there are loyal readers of these fantastic writers
Why do u really wana generate so much hate aganist yourself huh? U really are a loser and ur heartless
U have actually hurt jazz07_dh by stealing her work and I despise u for hurting her
It's not hard to think of a story I've got one it's about a lowlife who steals other people's work and has no life of there own bow why does that sound so familiar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet.LoverTeamMcSwarekshah10hopehot

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Topic seems to have been copied/plagerized from another members story. Thread will be closed while DT looks into the matter.

Geet DT

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RishbalaAsyaMGMaaneet.LoverTeamMcSwarekjaspreetm2815maanluvsgeetspvd

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top