India-Forums

Just Dance
Just Dance

Abhash ouster totally unfair n unexpected

VikasJD Newbie
VikasJD
VikasJD

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Today, i was so disappointed by the decision of judges of Just Dance. I never expected they can be so unfair to any contestant like they have been to Abhash today. The decision was so unfair that no one expected. I am not a fan of Abhash but i am a fan of each n every contestant who gives d best performance. Even after giving such a nice performance than RajitDev he had to leave the show...it sucks guys. It seems like it was predecided. I think it was the crappiest decision of the Just Dance so far. 
I am a huge fan of Just Dance and i have not missed even a single episode of it but now after today's decision i have lost my interest in Just Dance. 
But after today's decision the feeling was exactly like that there was a world cup final of cricket match going on between India vs Pakistan and India has lost the match.
Now what can i say more than this. 

And i am really sorry to all judges if you think i criticize your decision.I have lot of respect for you all. I dont know why you had to give such decision but what i felt i just described here. 

And if i am fan of someone then he is Hrithik Sir only but this is also true that you made me disappointed today by your decision.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GAG123Yukti_Ratzholic

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index