Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Fans fight fr kmh3... (Page 2)

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Hey Prati i was really happy to know that ur comments got posted! Congratz I love everything you wrote ur such a dedicated KMH, Karanika fan and i really respect and appreciate you for that.
Love U,
Meera ;)
so sweet Embarrassed thnx :) Big smile
btw, there r somany fans working to bring karan kittu n kmh back its their effort...
anything for karan n kittu ri8!!!...ab toh mails vejne mein xpert bangayi hu LOL

pratiba, we are indebted to u dear - thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

justprati Goldie
justprati
justprati

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

Originally posted by justprati

Originally posted by KaranKittu4eva

Hey Prati i was really happy to know that ur comments got posted! Congratz I love everything you wrote ur such a dedicated KMH, Karanika fan and i really respect and appreciate you for that.
Love U,
Meera ;)
so sweet Embarrassed thnx :) Big smile
btw, there r somany fans working to bring karan kittu n kmh back its their effort...
anything for karan n kittu ri8!!!...ab toh mails vejne mein xpert bangayi hu LOL

pratiba, we are indebted to u dear - thanks

arre thnx why???as i said anything for karan n kittu n i did it for myself  coz i sooo desperately want kmh-3...
btw, its not done by me only its all kmh fan's effort...there r people who work for hours to bring kmh back signing d petitions n sending mails so credit goes to them
kmh fans rockkk
btw its pratibha n ma frens cal me prati

Edited by justprati - 19 September 2011 at 3:32am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-sweetbarbieKaranKittu4evaArjuhisis

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
sooo happyyy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbiejustprati

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
yaa read that... thanks for posting it here Smile

you can also go and comment on the article... there are 66 comments right now but some are for Rang badalti Odhani too... so dont miss out on this chance to reiterate that we want KMH3 and that too with Karan-Kritika... heres the link 

its supposed to be  telly tadka (without space) instead of spamdomain... please make this correction in the link when you click on the link... stupid IF is not allowing me Cry

Edited by cherry227 - 19 September 2011 at 3:51am

sweetbarbiejustprati

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
YAY hopefuly we'l succeed soon!!

gr8 post btw :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbiejustpratiArjuhisis

sweetbarbie Goldie
sweetbarbie
sweetbarbie

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherry227

you can also go and comment on the article... there are 66 comments right now but some are for Rang badalti Odhani too... so dont miss out on this chance to reiterate that we want KMH3 and that too with Karan-Kritika... heres the link 

its supposed to be  telly tadka (without space) instead of spamdomain... please make this correction in the link when you click on the link... stupid IF is not allowing me Cry

ditoo dear ...IF is nt allowing mee also to make the correction ...bcoz the incorrect link is nt opening ... so plzz frndsss ...just type the correct link i.e. tettytadka instead of spamdomain  & start leaving comments...it will only take few seconds Smile

Edited by sweetbarbie - 19 September 2011 at 12:23pm

cherry227Arjuhisis

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetbarbie

Originally posted by cherry227

ditoo dear ...IF is nt allowing mee also to make the correction ...bcoz the incorrect link is nt opening ... so plzz frndsss ...just type the correct link i.e. tettytadka instead of spamdomain  & start leaving comments...it will only take few seconds Smile
STUPID IF Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetbarbie

..Amira.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Amira..
..Amira..

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Awww!! x3 Lovee Yaa guys Hug Hopee Wee havee a season3..

sweetbarbiejustprati

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index