India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya's Towel! (Page 2)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
its ok to throw towel on the bed..what the heck? LOLbut not for long time ... i do b4 and until i dry my hair..then take it away..but it is common thing in real life.. its not a big deal whatever Priya did..she is a normal human being but she is living with super police academy kind of guy oops!! GOLU..in his military rules kingdom..dont worry after few months he will throw his kurta  on the bed.. LOL

Edited by Kinara2 - 18 September 2011 at 8:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshianizorsaisamanviavivakirk-MariaMars-Dabulls23

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinara2

its ok to throw towel on the bed..what the heck? LOLbut not for long time ... i do b4 and until i dry my hair..then take it away..but it is common thing in real life.. its not a big deal whatever Priya did..she is a normal human being but she is living with super police academy kind of guy oops!! GOLU..in his military rules kingdom..dont worry after few months he will throw his kurta  on the bed.. LOL
Yes Kinara, his neat world is going to turn topsy turvy...Neatness ki jagegh chaos shayadROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkinu17

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avivakirk

Originally posted by Kinara2

Yes Kinara, his neat world is going to turn topsy turvy...Neatness ki jagegh chaos shayadROFL
he deserves this ...this is not his cleanness this his  disease ...acha hoga agar chaos ho i would love to watch...LOLtoo much yaar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
@Kinara,
Beauty of BALH  is it's so true to reality...all the squabbles  and differences btwn pati patni in real life  is shown btwn RAYA and that too so early into their married life!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaisamanvikinu17Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Wet towels on top of the bed or footboard are as bad as keeping toilet seat up, toothpaste squeeze, not pushing Dining table chair back to  the position kind of argument provoking act..Tongue

Zee I am with you on this one...Also hate guests putting their luggage on top of the bed while we all know where that luggage- bag has been thru...Yuck..Dead how we have guestrooms made up with custom bedding ensamble Embarrassed

Priya may not come from rich family but she did come from educated middle class family...Her house don't think she stayed like that...it was lil tacky IMHO

Edited by Dabulls23 - 18 September 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvikinu17avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 18 September 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Wet towels on top of the bed or footboard are as bad as keeping toilet seat up, toothpaste squeeze, not pushing Dining table chair back to  the position kind of argument provoking act..Tongue

Zee I am with you on this one...Also hate guests putting their luggage on top of the bed while we all know where that luggage- bag has been thru...Yuck..Dead how we have guestrooms made up with custom bedding ensamble Embarrassed

Priya may not come from rich family but she did come from educated middle class family...Her house don't think she stayed like that...it was lil tacky IMHO
U have a point with th luggage partWacko Thumbs Down ...When I'm in a hurry sometimes I do throw the towel on the bed...but we live in a home where it's not going to be picture perfect...

kinu17

cutiesakshi Senior Member
cutiesakshi
cutiesakshi

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
u r yrt guys but in our ordinary life we do it many tyms unknowingly...even i hate wet towel on bed or sofa but sumtimes wen we r angry or upset we do dat...wen priya was trying to use it as covering ...i felt yucky...but guys priya is new...shez worried to keep nything anywhere...in last epi she gave d towel to a servant...but now she was angry wid ram...watever ram wants in his room is not possible...it seems hez nt in his house but living in a hotel...home shud be lyk home...chaos r a part of normal lyf...n yeah soon priya wil scold him for throwing his things on bed... 

avivakirk

Meeph IF-Sizzlerz
Meeph
Meeph

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i throw my table on the bed all the time!!
it doesnt matters to m so i truly understand priya
teeeheee

kinu17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index