Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a fantastic post CARI LOVED it so very true. Abhay keeps Pia under lock and key while others he only fleetingly allows them entry but keeps a safe distance from them. 

Immortality has its price but ABHAY'S been touched by an ANGEL turning himself into one itself
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: matwamango

This is a fantastic post CARI LOVED it so very true. Abhay keeps Pia under lock and key while others he only fleetingly allows them entry but keeps a safe distance from them. 

Immortality has its price but ABHAY'S been touched by an ANGEL turning himself into one itself

Thankyou.. loved ur description of it all in a nut shell - True Ayesha he is more human than humans too.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing post cari🤗

Abhay is epitome of everything😆 LOL that is why we love him😳
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

<font color="#006600">Amazing post cari🤗</font>

<font color="#006600">Abhay is epitome of everything😆LOL that is why we love him😳</font>

thanks...
Epitome of every thing.
carisma2 thumbnail
THANKS - Abhay pe likha he bade dil se.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'm so late commenting on this wonderful post Cari but better late thn never... u said it all 👏 👏
Abhay Raichand truly is epitome of everything 😳
While his pain and loneliness wrenches out hearts in pain... his humanity, sacrifice, power of love, kindness and generosity melts our heart to fall in love with him again and again. In spite of having a dead heart...  his humanity always makes him beyond human and that's what makes every1 love him so easily and deeply 😳
Outstanding 🤗 
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

I'm so late commenting on this wonderful post Cari but better late thn never... u said it all 👏 👏

Abhay Raichand truly is epitome of everything 😳
While his pain and loneliness wrenches out hearts in pain... his humanity, sacrifice, power of love, kindness and generosity melts our heart to fall in love with him again and again. In spite of having a dead heart...  his humanity always makes him beyond human and that's what makes every1 love him so easily and deeply 😳
Outstanding 🤗 

Thanks a lot - doll - I know it gets hard sometimes..
He is just so - what can I say more for Abhay.. he's just the best
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE..!! It makes you uno wanna read more... keep up the good work
-Kiara
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iceprincesinluv

I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE..!! It makes you uno wanna read more... keep up the good work

-Kiara

Thanks a lot hun - I sure will. I have a lot of patience when I'm wrting for my laadla Abhay..
carisma2 thumbnail
Thanks a lot Peepz..
:

I shall think of another epitome to come back with later this week - to make you all weep. Lol.

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago