Just Dance

India-Forums

Just Dance
Just Dance

Abhash ouster totally unfair n crappiest decision (Page 2)

bellarama Newbie
bellarama
bellarama

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
totally agree wiz you al...zis is unfair sm1 plz tell the judges koz zey are so fake and so dissapointing...and zey call themselves judges ha...i juzt dnt believe koz really i did enjoy ze show in the beginning especially when hrithick was encouraging every1 whether zey dance well or not..he was amazing wiz them.he motivate zem to go forward but NOW ITS JUST RUBBISH KOZ HE ALSO IS BEING UNFAIR AND THIS SHOW IS BEING RUN LIKE OTHERS SO FAKE AND NOTHG IS GENUINE.  m saying zis even is one of my favourite is still on for the final but wat ze use when the show itself is false..

AmirKingKhan Groupbie
AmirKingKhan
AmirKingKhan

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
HR kept saying that it was going 2 be unfair, and sure it was! Totally unfair 2 Abhash, who was just outstanding and rajit was not even close.
A reality dance show? Yeah right??!
GAG123 Newbie
GAG123
GAG123

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
NO doubts that Abhash was much much stronger than Rajit. But Rajit has support of industry and they will try and make him winner. very disappointing to see this from Hrithik
Sanchu Senior Member
Sanchu
Sanchu

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
By Looking at the finalist, i was anticipating this would happen.
Now m in doubt if Shaumita really had jaundice?
Farah's all time faourite was Ankan, HR's fav been Surjeet and Vaibhvi's fav was Karan...so they had to be in finals...

Abhash was real competitor of Ankan...If they wud have kept him they would had to eliminate either surjeet or KAran, which they did not want to..

Again no doubt Ankan and Abhash were the best when they did their forte...
but they did not now come up with any other forms... then if JD is looking for DANCE STAR who could perform all dance forms , then the finalists should have been, Rajit, Surjeet and Karan... they really showed versatility...

so anyways whatever people vote or not.. i m sure reality shows are just fake..and preplanned.
If Ankan deserves to be in finalist then it was total injustice to Abhash, and if Surjeet and Karan are in finalists then injustice is with Rajit...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmaldasSahiPakdeHai.

shasy248 Newbie
shasy248
shasy248

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Right...
At Rajit's exit I am feeling the same way as I felt on Abhash's exit...disappointing and unfair decision ...These guys had to be in the final's...I have lost my interest in JD...
I respect judges...but decision was biased for some reason.
Cuty16 Goldie
Cuty16
Cuty16

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I like Abhas and if any else other dan Rajit had been standing wid him den i would have wanted Abhas only.
But it was Rajit who is just best.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Just Dance Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index